Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clutch!?

A couple of my buddies have the Magura hydraulic setup and say they like it. Fade proof and never needs adjustment. I've thought bout going to one but you need quite a bit of room underneath the header to get it to fit and I don't think I'll have enough.
    2002 Ford Ranger (Red, Westin Brush Guard, K&N CAI, Clearance Lights, couple other little things)
    2012 RAM Power Wagon (Black, Line X, Weathertech, Cover King, Flowmaster, Tinted, DiabloSport Trinity, Rertro Shop Custom Headlights, Leveled)
    2006 450R (MX/Dune/QFMX Machine)
    2005 407EX (XC, GNCC, Harescramble Machine, Not much left that's stock, PICS)

R.I.P. Caleb Moore, you will not be forgotten.
    R.I.P. Tyler Saxton, I'll never forget you bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman400 View Post
    A couple of my buddies have the Magura hydraulic setup and say they like it. Fade proof and never needs adjustment. I've thought bout going to one but you need quite a bit of room underneath the header to get it to fit and I don't think I'll have enough.
    Yeah, I'll just replace all of my clutch components and start fresh for next year since racing is done. Clutch held out good with the smoothed out grooves and the washer on the clutch pin. It just squeeled every time I pulled the clutch in due to the clutch pin spinning inside the washer.
    - 2005 "The Sleeper" 400ex
    - 1984 CR125r Project

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123