Thread: Brand new full built Baldwin TRX450r

Brand new full built Baldwin TRX450r

For sale!!!!

Brand new built honda trx450r by baldwin motorsports in 2014.
    Only has 2 min ride time up the driveway and back. Lost interest in the sport. It cost over 30k to build and have receipts.
    Has everything that pro rider josh upperman runs.

Full built pro race bike.

Asking $16,500 ono.

Text or call 814-758-4089 for info and pics

BUMP!!!!

Need to sell asap....

pics?

I bought it,it's being crated up today & will be heading for Huntington Beach ca where it's first two rides will be milestone ranch & then glammis for some hell raising on Halloween.....

Lucky you dude

10-4 the safe is empty & I had to borrow a couple grand but luke reduced the price for me & after four hand me down quads which were pretty legite anyways I'm super pumped.....

With any luck, the shocks won't need to be set up for your weight. They seem to want $$$ to do that.
    Nice quad! Have fun.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

Morning,I'm going to run it for now & make some adjustments,I bought my other 2007 450er that will be my wife's ride now from jaime who works at pep with Wayne.ill have to drop some weight or pay some $$$ at some point but right now my priority will be installing a few baja designs onyx led bars for some night riding at Dumont/glammis dunes(one to the fast flex bars & one over the hood with some fabrication) & throw in an oversized radiator & wire a switch so I can run the fan full time.it makes a big difference on temperature & hours I'll hopefully be able to get out the motor.i also need dune tires & think I'll go with 22 front Razorbacks & 21 rear sand skates & have to sell my 2004 yfz or do a part out to finance this stuff,I listed the motor & if it goes I'll part the rest.