Thread: LTR/CRF Hybrid for sale or part out

LTR/CRF Hybrid for sale or part out

For sale: 2006 LTR/2006 CRF450R motor. Less than 10 hours on motor. 64hp/42.5tq
    Fabrication by Rath Racing.
    2008 Head
    Factory 126 port/polish
    HC2 cam
    Cylinder Works cylinder
    OEM Ti intake/+1 SS exhaust
    CV4/PSI valve spring kit
    Hinson clutch (steel basket, single spring pressure plate, inner hub, plates, cover)
    Hot Rods crank
    Carillo rod
    CP 13.5:1 piston
    Updated water pump
    Dream water pump cover
    Yoshimura 06+ TRX exhaust
    DASA 43.25 FCR carb, 04-05 TRX throttle
    04-05 intake, DASA filter/ring
    New coil, stator, CDI in 2014
    Walsh TT a-arms, subframe
    Rath -2 TT swingarm
    Rath stem w/Precision clamps
    Rath TT nerfs, bumper, grab bar
    Rath swaybar
    FOX Podium X front shocks (PEP valving, springs)
    PEP rear shock
    Lonestar axle, front/rear hubs, carrier, brake hub
    Galfer pads, rotor, lines
    Fourwerx seat cover, master cylinder guard, electronics guard
    Fourwerx tank cover, radiator shrouds
    Rath rear caliper bracket
    Maier fenders
    CV4 hoses
    Works Connection clutch lever/perch
    Various sprockets and misc. parts
    $8500obo
    Would part out if there's enough interest
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you to my sponsors:
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

I will be parting out my quad for sure. Would like to see the frame/sub frame and motor go first.
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

Quote Originally Posted by patrickj75 View Post
    I will be parting out my quad for sure. Would like to see the frame/sub frame and motor go first.
    Is this frame still available? Is it already modified to properly fit the crf motor? I didn't see pics so don't yell at me. I'm just tired of this Ltr and honda not having a new 450r, so I'm gonna put a crf motor into my Ltr.
    SHIFTx450

06 LTR450
    01 TM250
    03 XR400
    03 YZ85
    85 PW50
    01 KTM 50sx SR

Hammer Racing Powered

Quote Originally Posted by SHIFTx450 View Post
    Is this frame still available? Is it already modified to properly fit the crf motor? I didn't see pics so don't yell at me. I'm just tired of this Ltr and honda not having a new 450r, so I'm gonna put a crf motor into my Ltr.
    Everything is sold except for the harness/electronics and the exhaust I used on it. I think I still have pics of the frame mods we did.

I'd love to see them.
    SHIFTx450

06 LTR450
    01 TM250
    03 XR400
    03 YZ85
    85 PW50
    01 KTM 50sx SR

Hammer Racing Powered

Quote Originally Posted by SHIFTx450 View Post
    I'd love to see them.
    What's your email address?

Hey patrick,

How did you modify the 06 trx exhaust to fit? I have an 06 trx rossier exhaust that i would love to mount up but it seems that it needs some major tweaking to be able to fit right.

The only exhaust I have been able to find that fits right is the 05 style trx exhaust; and just about all that I have used require cutting the plastic a bit. I'd love to not have to cut my plastic if you could tell the secret.

Quote Originally Posted by honda250xrider View Post
    Hey patrick,

How did you modify the 06 trx exhaust to fit? I have an 06 trx rossier exhaust that i would love to mount up but it seems that it needs some major tweaking to be able to fit right.

The only exhaust I have been able to find that fits right is the 05 style trx exhaust; and just about all that I have used require cutting the plastic a bit. I'd love to not have to cut my plastic if you could tell the secret.
    My exhaust was a 06+ Yoshimura. They just had to take a little out the headpipe. You can hardly tell a difference. Fit the chassis good. I have the exhaust for sale.