Hi, I am new to this site. But I have a question about my 06 sportsman 500 efi. Been doing this now almost every time I ride. When I first go to start my sportsman it runs great, after the first 5-10 minutes into the ride is when I get the engine bogging like it's not getting gas or air. Its fine if I have the throttle pushed half way or below. But full throttle it will bog out and gradually keep getting worse but it will not die. I come to a stop and idles fine. No engine codes, once in awhile it will pop loud. I can shut it off right after it bogs out and start it right back up and runs like a raped ape for another 10 minutes or so and then back to the engine bogging. I already replaced the tbap sensor harness cause that was bad. But I didn't do anything else really except for replacing the spark plug. Also used exhaust wrap and ceramic header paint to keep the heat down. Please let me know what you think about this. I love my sportsman. Had mine for 6 months already. Thanks. PS: some days it will not do this. it will run fine all day and then the next day i can ride for a half an hour and the when i go full throttle it will bog. i go to turn it off and back on and im fine again for a while. seems like a sensor. not sure though.