Thread: 04-05 crank bearing part #s

04-05 crank bearing part #s

Just looking to buy new crank bearings for my 04 and service Honda only lists the right side roller bearing and collar as an assembly with a whole new crank called service Honda and they said if I got a old part # they could order just the bearing for any help would be great thanks

Dave
    IF YOU LIVE IN OR NEAR CINCINNATI OHIO PM ME IF YOU WANNA GO RIDING SOMETIME

-DAVE

Why not go ahead and replace the 10yr old crank while you're in there? It comes with the updated bearing,inner race, an additional collar to keep the inner race from moving around to help longevity, and the new designed seal. I've replaced a couple crank assemblies on 05 motors recently I think that would be the best way to go.
    07 YFZ MX - Walsh/PEP kicker. LSR nerfs. yfzR rear fender/seat conversion. rpm d2 axle. precision stabilizer. all the goodies..

Quote Originally Posted by maxamillion View Post
    Why not go ahead and replace the 10yr old crank while you're in there? It comes with the updated bearing,inner race, an additional collar to keep the inner race from moving around to help longevity, and the new designed seal. I've replaced a couple crank assemblies on 05 motors recently I think that would be the best way to go.
    It already has the updated crank...

-DAVE

I can't help ya on the old part number I usually just order them as an assembly but what caught me was your name....what part of cincy you in and where all ya ride at? I'm just east of ya in Winchester (Adams county).
    2009 CRF450 Full TI yosh and Remapped

2001 CR250 Single track bike

Quote Originally Posted by cincy250R View Post
    Just looking to buy new crank bearings for my 04 and service Honda only lists the right side roller bearing and collar as an assembly with a whole new crank called service Honda and they said if I got a old part # they could order just the bearing for any help would be great thanks

Dave
    Try this. PN# 91008-HP1-672, Right side bearing and collar kit. This is the bearing and collar only. I replaced mine years ago. I hope I wrote it down right.
    A wise man can learn more from a foolish question,
    than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue#2 View Post
    I can't help ya on the old part number I usually just order them as an assembly but what caught me was your name....what part of cincy you in and where all ya ride at? I'm just east of ya in Winchester (Adams county).
    Haha yeah I'm on the west side of cincy kinda by Harrison we have a small group of guys that ride all over silver lake,Wayne national forest, haspin, black mountain, Hatfield, I haven't been out in a little while been busy with work and school but now I'm out of school and ready to ride haha

-DAVE

Quote Originally Posted by Ruf Racing View Post
    Try this. PN# 91008-HP1-672, Right side bearing and collar kit. This is the bearing and collar only. I replaced mine years ago. I hope I wrote it down right.
    Thanks I'll give it a try

-DAVE

Quote Originally Posted by cincy250R View Post
    Haha yeah I'm on the west side of kinda by Harrison we have a small group of guys that ride all over silver lake,Wayne national forest, haspin, black mountain, Hatfield, I haven't been out in a little while been busy with work and school but now I'm out of school and ready to ride haha
    Get at me sometime. We hit Hatfield a couple times a year, wayne several times a year and in between we have hundreds of acres of local trails on the east side of the county by Shawnee forest that we ride. We all got married and only a couple of us kept our toys so we are always inviting new riders out. Between hills, jumps across trails and miles of trails I can promise ya a days worth of fun right here in Adams county......despite what you've heard about the area haha
    2009 CRF450 Full TI yosh and Remapped

2001 CR250 Single track bike

Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue#2 View Post
    Get at me sometime. We hit Hatfield a couple times a year, wayne several times a year and in between we have hundreds of acres of local trails on the east side of the county by Shawnee forest that we ride. We all got married and only a couple of us kept our toys so we are always inviting new riders out. Between hills, jumps across trails and miles of trails I can promise ya a days worth of fun right here in Adams county......despite what you've heard about the area haha
    Hell yeah man sounds good text/call me sometime 5133792980

-Dave

-DAVE

it is a stock motor with the only add on is a Dasa full exhaust and no lid. It has a 188 main and a stock pilot and stock leak jet. With the boot off it does give a squirt of fuel every throttle stab. I took him to a track this weekend and it ran and pulled fine, but there was never a time when he stabbed the throttle from idle. that is the only time it bogs. could the leak jet be too big or small? when sizing a leak jet does the bigger number mean larger hole?
    Decrease your exam stress by using our latest 70-331 free exam questions - braindumps.com and best quality testking and wikipedia We provide with 100% pass Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) along with COMPTIA and selftestengine EXIN