we are moving up in classes and the xtremes are no longer able to help as they are too small for my son.

I will be selling several parts and possible our race ATV. the race ATV has a kx65 engine with a Athena 82cc BB kit, hotrods crank, Boisen custom reed change to work with Athena, kx100 28mm D-slide carb, heavy duty Henson clutch places, springs and discs, tons of extras on the engine area. It has fox float shocks, custom modified framing and more.
Asking $1600+shipping. I have many videos and photos of us racing and my build thread shows the final ATV.
the kx65 modded engine is over $1100 alone in just parts. (Athena kit is $800 + hotrods crab is $245, reed cage is $129, not to mention carb was new and intake as well and other odds and ends) Will include all my spare race plugs (4 I think) and any extras I can think of including kx65 engine seal/gasket kit.

I have a good roller xtreme atv frame assembly with everything but the body. $300
recently build 180CC pirana 155Z (upgraded to 180cc) engine. with harness and oil cooler to run (no intake or carb). $500
(will install into the roller and get working and send running for $250 fee total for labor and parts needed. IE: carb, intake, kill switch, etc)
a good xtreme frame complete w/ steering (used but in good shape) $110
1 new main tube frame section $100
2 swing arms in good shape $40 each
2 useable axles has some marks where bearings wore on them, but have been tested that they work. ($45 each includes snap ring for hubs)
2 sets of rear hubs ($35 a set)
1 set of front hubs with discs $70
maybe have 1 used set of front breaks $50

many more parts.