Thread: I will be selling a lot of my xtreme style parts

I will be selling a lot of my xtreme style parts

we are moving up in classes and the xtremes are no longer able to help as they are too small for my son.

I will be selling several parts and possible our race ATV. the race ATV has a kx65 engine with a Athena 82cc BB kit, hotrods crank, Boisen custom reed change to work with Athena, kx100 28mm D-slide carb, heavy duty Henson clutch places, springs and discs, tons of extras on the engine area. It has fox float shocks, custom modified framing and more.
    Asking $1600+shipping. I have many videos and photos of us racing and my build thread shows the final ATV.
    the kx65 modded engine is over $1100 alone in just parts. (Athena kit is $800 + hotrods crab is $245, reed cage is $129, not to mention carb was new and intake as well and other odds and ends) Will include all my spare race plugs (4 I think) and any extras I can think of including kx65 engine seal/gasket kit.

I have a good roller xtreme atv frame assembly with everything but the body. $300
    recently build 180CC pirana 155Z (upgraded to 180cc) engine. with harness and oil cooler to run (no intake or carb). $500
    (will install into the roller and get working and send running for $250 fee total for labor and parts needed. IE: carb, intake, kill switch, etc)
    a good xtreme frame complete w/ steering (used but in good shape) $110
    1 new main tube frame section $100
    2 swing arms in good shape $40 each
    2 useable axles has some marks where bearings wore on them, but have been tested that they work. ($45 each includes snap ring for hubs)
    2 sets of rear hubs ($35 a set)
    1 set of front hubs with discs $70
    maybe have 1 used set of front breaks $50

many more parts.

I sent you a pm.
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

Hey Oscar I need a set of those rear hubs. email me at Zrydr@sbcglobal.net please.
    '05 Suzuki Z400, Athena 434,Hot Cams, KW springs, HMF full system, Dyna FS, K&N,Dyno Jet stage 2 kit, Roll Designs pegs and guards, powermadds, K&K graphics, OMF scoops.

'05 Raptor 350, Hot Cams, Tusk nerfs, XGX graphics.

'05 Rappy 80 "turd"

'06 Typhoon 125 mini, 300ex works performance front shocks, Powermadds

'06 Xtreme Typhoon 125 mini, 120cc YX semi electric, Honda tumb throttle

hey Zrydr,
    Sorry man someone snipped them already, but I have a lot of other stuff including a fully race built ATV with a racing kx65 engine upgraded to 85cc.($1600)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    we are moving up in classes and the xtremes are no longer able to help as they are too small for my son.

I will be selling several parts and possible our race ATV. the race ATV has a kx65 engine with a Athena 82cc BB kit, hotrods crank, Boisen custom reed change to work with Athena, kx100 28mm D-slide carb, heavy duty Henson clutch places, springs and discs, tons of extras on the engine area. It has fox float shocks, custom modified framing and more.
    Asking $1600+shipping. I have many videos and photos of us racing and my build thread shows the final ATV.
    the kx65 modded engine is over $1100 alone in just parts. (Athena kit is $800 + hotrods crab is $245, reed cage is $129, not to mention carb was new and intake as well and other odds and ends) Will include all my spare race plugs (4 I think) and any extras I can think of including kx65 engine seal/gasket kit.

I have a good roller xtreme atv frame assembly with everything but the body. $300
    recently build 180CC pirana 155Z (upgraded to 180cc) engine. with harness and oil cooler to run (no intake or carb). $500
    (will install into the roller and get working and send running for $250 fee total for labor and parts needed. IE: carb, intake, kill switch, etc)
    a good xtreme frame complete w/ steering (used but in good shape) $110
    1 new main tube frame section $100
    2 swing arms in good shape $40 each
    2 useable axles has some marks where bearings wore on them, but have been tested that they work. ($45 each includes snap ring for hubs)
    2 sets of rear hubs ($35 a set)
    1 set of front hubs with discs $70
    maybe have 1 used set of front breaks $50

many more parts.
    Just picked up a xtreme and the back swingarm shock support is bent ...do you still have any xtreme parts by chance?

yep. pm me for details.

I just pm'ed you oscar.