Well its time for another race report from the KB81 Racing camp. It was a hard fought weekend at the Red Bud facility with its ups and downs. I want to start this post off by thanking all the sponsors that support me and help me keep moving foward. Special thanks to BDT Motorsports, SSI Decals, Rath Racing, DWT, Fourwerx Carbon, Oneal, ODI, Jet Trim, SVK, Tag, BVC Racing.

The Red Bud facillity is an amazing place. Its so large and beautiful, if anyone has a chance to go, i suggest they do.

I fought jetting most of the weekend, like i always do. The bike has moments of glorious power, but changes quickly with the temperature and humidity through out the day. The bike wasnt running 100% until the last moto. So this left me begging for more power in many spots on the track. I think a smart carb will be the answer for me in the future. These 4 strokes are making 60-65hp all day, and i need my R to be making that or more to keep pace with them.

+25 Class Report
I started moto 1 with a decent hole shot. There where 13 of us on the gate, and it was a 2 gate drop for a total of 26 guys in the class. I pulled a 5th place hole shot and finished in 7th place. I ran a good race, if the bike had been running at 100% i would have stayed in 5th place, i was able to hang on to the guys that got around me but never could get ahead of them.

Moto 2 was a different story. I decided to swap carbs to my 38mm A/S in search of power and more consistency. I was able to get the jets decently close and went out for the moto, the bike was severely down on power and as soon as i got on the track, i new it was a bad decision to swap carbs. I also got tangled in the hole shot from someone stalling in the first corner and put me near the back of the pack. This set me back majorly, as someone else piled into me and my bike was on top of his hood. I managed to pull it together and finish a solid 13th/26 in the overall for the class. I believe I could have been top 10 with a little better carb setup and no hole shot accident.

Open A
Moto 1 had another good hole shot i believe it was a 7th out of 18 in the class. I held my position for 3 laps until missing a gear in a corner. A guy got a good run on me coming into the next corner and tried to sneak inside me. He ended up crashing into me and the inner barrier causing him to flip up on top of me and my bike which caused me to stall. I got going quickly but lost 3 positions and finished the race in a sold 10th place.

Moto 2 the jetting was best it was all weekend. I had a bad gate pick and was clear to the outside of the hole shot, which is never a good thing at red bud. I had a long road to hoe to the first corner, and a weak leave on the gate didnt help me, i found my self mid back by the first corner and managed to hang on to a 9th place for the entire moto until the last lap. 10th place was hot on my tail for a couple laps, and a missed gear on the last lap cost me that position. So i ended up 10th out of the 18 guys.

The weekend went well, the track has some very neat jumps, but gets very very rough because it is sandy soil. The ruts also get extremely deep so passing is difficult in the corners.

Here is a cut video from the weekend, i didn't have my usual camera operator with me. Also some where in the video you will notice im a long ways behind a large group of guys, that was the moto i got tangled in the whole shot and was trying to real them back in.

http://youtu.be/z_AyreSAv00?list=UUR...ARwWYVG9fDuWKQ