Thread: HELP with Throttle Cable

Angry HELP with Throttle Cable

Ok lil background here, got a used 95 that the carb ended up being junk so I bought a replacement off eBay. Get it and ends up the cap that goes on top of the carb with the throttle cable is bigger on this new one. Can anyone help me out on knowing what cable I need to order to make this work. I could not just get the cable out of the old one and destroyed it in the process. Not sure if the carb top was changed in later years or what's up here. Looks like some cables come with the cap and all on them and others don't. I'm a bit lost. Thanks in advance!!!!
    06 LTR... 12.8:1 JE Piston, HotCam on Intake,Cherry Bomb, Power Commander 3, Rath Monster Peg Nerfs, AC Grab Bar, Tag Bumper, Hipers all Around on Maxxis MX Tires, Fox Long Travel Shocks, Lonestar DC4 Long Travel Arms, Pro Design Intake, Flexx Bars, ASV Levers, Outlaw Handguards, CV4 Hoses, Pro Armor Brake Pedal and Chain Guard, CCP Stabilizer, Braided Brake Lines, Houser Stem....

Thanks to the Sponsors!!!! MAXXIS, Accu-Grind, The Wife and Kids

I can help, post a pic of the carb you got
    Thanks to our 2013 sponsors!
    Fischer Cycle Racing
    FPM
    Gainer Auto Body
    Tekraft Ind.
    TBolt USA
    GOPRO

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331147607603

This is the one I got.

Thanks for your reply!!!
    06 LTR... 12.8:1 JE Piston, HotCam on Intake,Cherry Bomb, Power Commander 3, Rath Monster Peg Nerfs, AC Grab Bar, Tag Bumper, Hipers all Around on Maxxis MX Tires, Fox Long Travel Shocks, Lonestar DC4 Long Travel Arms, Pro Design Intake, Flexx Bars, ASV Levers, Outlaw Handguards, CV4 Hoses, Pro Armor Brake Pedal and Chain Guard, CCP Stabilizer, Braided Brake Lines, Houser Stem....

Thanks to the Sponsors!!!! MAXXIS, Accu-Grind, The Wife and Kids

You could try the $10.00 listed here
    http://tboltusa.com/store/pit-bike-e...s-c-51_38.html

Not real familiar with the carb you bought but I do know any of the 3 cables he sells will fit in stock thumb throttle housing, cable length will be the only possible issue. Good luck
    Thanks to our 2013 sponsors!
    Fischer Cycle Racing
    FPM
    Gainer Auto Body
    Tekraft Ind.
    TBolt USA
    GOPRO