Thread: yamaha raptor 125 carb questions

Question yamaha raptor 125 carb questions

i have a raptor 125 and ive gone thru a bunch of different jets cant figure it out. i put in the 170 main jet and a 27.5 pilot jet and bikes still running hot/lean anyone have any answers heres a video of me taking out spark plug and showing you how it looks skip to 50 seconds to see me taking out sparkplug and showing you the results click this link to see vid and skip to 50 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAwr0nLLafQ let me know if you have any answers thanx...

Have you done any mods to it? or is it all stock?

Hello,

Your pilot seems a little on the rich side, there is a Air/fuel screw that needs to be drilled out, Main jet also seems a little on the rich side.

These OEM carbs are designed tp run with an air box lid, but can be modified to run without one.

We have already established base line jetting for any engine mod/combos for the Raptor 125.

Thank you,
    Precision MotorWorx
    Jason Weidner 484-369-1608

the stock carb dosent have a air/fuelscrew could you give me a call i was told to call you and you will tell me what kinda cssrb to get so please call me at 9083993594 thnks