Thread: Is it true that...

Hybrid View

it did use the main part of a pitbike frame, but there is more than just a few bolt ons. the entire front section was done differently, and they added parts to the frame for the front ATV section to be bolted onto as well as the rear of the frame. they are decent started ATVs for funning. We have been racing the typhoon style for 3 years. they require a ton of upgrades and lots of custom work to be anywhere near competitive (just to stat with the pack). we even stuffed a kx65 into one with tons of stuff like fox shocks, and more and still fight just to stick with the other ATVs in the class. but that is also partly rider. Anyway, if your looking for something more stable than the average $400 110 small ATV then it's a nice upgrade. if your looking to race, you would be better off with something more supported. Raptor 125 is a goods start. I have welders, and all kinds of tools so for me it's just time, but if I had to pay a shop it would have been very expensive.

good luck what ever you decide.

I ended up not getting it, but I should have because it was a complete bike. Thanks for replying oscarmayer.

i have a complete bike for sale actually. i have 2 of them. if your interested let me know.