Ok some of you guys might have seen my other thread where I am looking to source parts for a rear swinger of a Xtreme Typhoon and or Baja Storm ATV. The reason that I am looking for those parts is because I am looking to build a fully suspended 3 wheeler. I already have a Honda ATC70 and I am really not looking to build anything bigger that. The rear swinger off the typhoon/storm bolts directly onto a CRF50/CRF70 style frame. I am having a really hard time finding all the parts I need for the swinger I got off eBay. Not to mention all the parts are starting to add up.

I'm supposed to go look at a complete Baja Storm tomorrow. So I was wondering if you all could save me a trip and possibly some money. Is it true that the Xtreme Typhoon and Baja Storm ATV's is a pit bike frame with a front add on section for a ATV axle? I'm told you could pull the front ATV frame off and bolt in whatever forks you want. If that's the case, then I would have my fully suspended ATC70 similar to what this guy did. Thanks in advance.