Thread: DS650.org HELP

DS650.org HELP

I realize this is a different forum, but I was wondering if there was anybody on here from DS650.org?? I keep trying to register and the damn thing won't let me. Everything goes fine EXCEPT one of the verification questions asks you "What type of terrain is Glamis?" - I've tried every known word, from 'Sand' to 'Dune's', and also random words like 'Fun' or 'Awesome'... I don't know what else to do, but see if there any other people from there on here, maybe even an Admin that could fix the problem.

Thanks,
    Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel101 View Post
    I realize this is a different forum, but I was wondering if there was anybody on here from DS650.org?? I keep trying to register and the damn thing won't let me. Everything goes fine EXCEPT one of the verification questions asks you "What type of terrain is Glamis?" - I've tried every known word, from 'Sand' to 'Dune's', and also random words like 'Fun' or 'Awesome'... I don't know what else to do, but see if there any other people from there on here, maybe even an Admin that could fix the problem.

Thanks,
    Matt.
    I believe the answer is 'sand dunes' It does take a while for your account to be approved though. Once you get approved be sure to say hi in the introduce yourself section.

"What type of terrain is Glamis?" - I've tried every known word, from 'Sand' to 'Dune's', and also random words like 'Fun' or 'Awesome'... I don't know what else to do, but see if there any other people from there on here, maybe even an Admin that could fix the problem.
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest ccna exam and high quality and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated questions with principiacollege pass guarantee along with www.hood.edu training.

Quote Originally Posted by persom55 View Post
    I believe the answer is 'sand dunes' It does take a while for your account to be approved though. Once you get approved be sure to say hi in the introduce yourself section.
    wow that is true . going on 3 weeks
    03 Z400
    13:1 JE piston
    95.5 bore
    +5 stroke
    RHC Ferrea valves +1 intakes
    P&P
    Barker performance pipe
    no air box
    dynatek cdi
    05 trx450r air boot
    42mm Sredrum TB fcr carb w//RAT 180&48@1000, 160&42@5000'
    RHC cams #208 &#187
    -16 flywheel
    drz manual engine decompresser
    06 clutch ,450r plates ,400ex springs
    12 paddle 22x12x8 skat-trak TB exstreems (72 rollout)

Honda trx700xx, 751cc +3 stroke,+3 bore, +1 intake valves,