Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Betcha half of you on this site dont even know this....

How about the bluetraxx - exriders war? I even got into it at a gravel pit here because of it with some guy on a raptor hahaha good old days

Oh man it used to be a sin to even mention anything NON Honda related here back in the day...you would literally be eaten alive by them!
    JOHN
    New Jersey Devils

2008 YFZ 450...my new money pit

Filthy Revengence Racing

C&D Racing
    B&K Performance

Click here to email me
    AIM Devilsfan12

Quote Originally Posted by Rastus View Post
    Pappy, Rico, Guy400, and some others too.
    Yeah, some others...
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

Those were the good old days. I was a Bluetraxx loyalist but I ended up staying here because it was more active. But I haven't been on here for quite some time since the site died down so much (the Army didn't help either)

I was a member for a WHILE, but I was banned in 08 or so when Pappy was banning people left and right.

Seeing some of the names in this thread is bringing back all kinds of nostalgia. The good old days of doing nothing but riding during the day then coming on here all night getting into arguments with people over the most ridiculous ****.

It seems like the whole ATV scene died down a bit in general. My local MX series is basically gone, but it seems like NEATV is still thriving.

Quote Originally Posted by feuerstack411 View Post
    Those were the good old days. I was a Bluetraxx loyalist but I ended up staying here because it was more active. But I haven't been on here for quite some time since the site died down so much (the Army didn't help either)

I was a member for a WHILE, but I was banned in 08 or so when Pappy was banning people left and right.

Seeing some of the names in this thread is bringing back all kinds of nostalgia. The good old days of doing nothing but riding during the day then coming on here all night getting into arguments with people over the most ridiculous ****.

It seems like the whole ATV scene died down a bit in general. My local MX series is basically gone, but it seems like NEATV is still thriving.
    LOL, I remember those days...I sold my quad ehh back in 05-06ish then didn't even visit this site for a couple of years then May 2012 I decided enough fantasizing about getting another quad and broke down and finally bought a used YFZ...I couldn't believe it too... The very FIRST quad I went to look out I ended up buying. I couldn't believe it was in that good of shape and it really was.. I sent my stuff to Pappy to coat and even he commented on how clean the stuff was..I got all my parts back from Pappy about a year ago and that was the last time I've heard from him. It seems like he slowed down tremendously on the internet from what he used to be. I had to find myself another powdercoater because he said he was done shooting parts. Anyway what im working with now.. Almost done,just waiting for my motor to get back from #KenzCycleTech
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JOHN
    New Jersey Devils

Filthy Revengence Racing

C&D Racing
    B&K Performance

Click here to email me
    AIM Devilsfan12

Quote Originally Posted by JDiablo View Post
    LOL, I remember those days...I sold my quad ehh back in 05-06ish then didn't even visit this site for a couple of years then May 2012 I decided enough fantasizing about getting another quad and broke down and finally bought a used YFZ...I couldn't believe it too... The very FIRST quad I went to look out I ended up buying. I couldn't believe it was in that good of shape and it really was.. I sent my stuff to Pappy to coat and even he commented on how clean the stuff was..I got all my parts back from Pappy about a year ago and that was the last time I've heard from him. It seems like he slowed down tremendously on the internet from what he used to be. I had to find myself another powdercoater because he said he was done shooting parts. Anyway what im working with now.. Almost done,just waiting for my motor to get back from #KenzCycleTech
    Where do you go riding at? I'm in West Milford, right down 23 from Wayne. I usually head into NY to ride though

Quote Originally Posted by feuerstack411 View Post
    Where do you go riding at? I'm in West Milford, right down 23 from Wayne. I usually head into NY to ride though
    Ive been riding up by you before by some old guy up 23,lets people ride on his land. Haven't rode too much in the passed 2 years since I blew my motor,but I put it on full steam ahead and I should be getting my motor back from Kenz Cycle Tech in 3 weeks max.It got delivered to him on the 22 of April I believe. I blew my head apart on the last one, so I got new cylinder,pump gas piston,new head,valves the whole works. Getting port work done and carb work as well...cant wait to get her back and take it for a ride man. Ive been anxious as hell.
    JOHN
    New Jersey Devils

Filthy Revengence Racing

C&D Racing
    B&K Performance

Click here to email me
    AIM Devilsfan12

I still type ex riders. used to be way more people on this place. I been on here 10 years.
    Looking to buy KTM, outlaw, modded 400ex, hybrid, race ready quad, Roller ASAP wisconsin brokenmario123@gmail.com

LTR 1000 v twin Aprilia hybrid p. SOLD
    400ex yz hybrid SOLD

I remember when it was EXriders.com. I've been a member for 10 yrs also

Quote Originally Posted by BlasterEaten250 View Post
    This place really slowed down. I miss the old days too. Nothing like it used to be!!

I think it slowed down because there is some much info by just using the search feature.jmo

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast