Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Betcha half of you on this site dont even know this....

It's cool to see some old names checking back in around here

I can relate to a lot of you guys. I still have my PEP/Roll Design 400EX but it's been sitting collecting dust and spiderwebs in the corner of my garage for the past year and a half. With getting older and work schedules and what not it's been hard to find motivation to get out and ride. I plan to get my quad out on my next day off and clean her up/change the oil. I hate seeing nice stuff get neglected. I definitely would like to get back into riding and re-kindle the fire at some point.
    00' 400EX - GT Thunder 450 stroker, custom JE 12.5:1 piston,
    +7mm stroked crank, HD stroker rod, HRC cam, GTT full race porting, +1mm intake valves, FCR 39 carb, CRF timing chain, Denso IXG27 iridium plug, full Hinson 8 plate clutch, Desert Toyz Supercooler w/ SPAL fan, UM airbox w/ UNI, CT Hi-Output exhaust, Roll LOBO II F/R, LT PEP 8 click ZPS piggyback fronts, PEP ZPS rear, YFZ brakes/450R master, CCP stabilizer, Hiper Tech beadlocks, Durablue X-33, TAG, Quadtech, ASV, AC, IMS, RAD, Works Connection, Galfer..

05' Kawasaki KLX 110 - Fast 50's springs F/R, HRC cradle, Rox risers, FLY fatbars, NGK CR6HIX iridium plug, Twin Air filter

Surprised to still see a few of you guys on here..site has definitely changed. Let's see who has the oldest messages!

Attachment 1718109222
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

This site used to be bumpin back a few years ago... I guess we all got busy and just faded away. I miss some of the old guys on here! I still stop in once and awhile
    2013 Can Am Outlander XT 1000
    Uni air filter, Ricochet Skids,Moose 60in plow

02 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 H.O cummins 6 speed. Few mods!

How many of you other old guys still ride? Thats whats important.
    2009 CRF450 Full TI yosh and Remapped

2001 CR250 Single track bike

My wife and I are turning 50 in a month. We still take some big trips to Hatfield and Burning Rock each year but have stopped trail riding otherwise. You'd think owning a motocross park would have increased the amount of riding we do but it's been just the opposite. By the time we make everybody else happy, our happy is just sitting by the fire or heading into the RV for some relaxation. Short days are upon us soon so it won't be long until I am out prepping the track in the dark...which sucks. At least I got a tractor and dozer with cabs so I have heat on the cold mornings. What sucks is being on the water truck when it is cold out. No heat in the truck and no heat on the back of the truck.
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

Is Breezewood still around? I remember seeing tons of pictures from there every couple weeks.
    406ex - January '13 QOTM

Quote Originally Posted by BlasterEaten250 View Post
    Is Breezewood still around? I remember seeing tons of pictures from there every couple weeks.
    The track is still in business. As far as how often Dan the owner still checks the site im not sure about. He had a top notch operation with a lot of stuff to offer for dirt bikes, he just happen to be a quad guy at heart. Just like Osborn who owns Briar Cliff. As long as dirt bike MX is a sport those big tracks will stay open
    2009 CRF450 Full TI yosh and Remapped

2001 CR250 Single track bike

like most everything...most marketing and "news" is on FB.
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

Quote Originally Posted by NacsMXer View Post
    It's cool to see some old names checking back in around here

I can relate to a lot of you guys. I still have my PEP/Roll Design 400EX but it's been sitting collecting dust and spiderwebs in the corner of my garage for the past year and a half. With getting older and work schedules and what not it's been hard to find motivation to get out and ride. I plan to get my quad out on my next day off and clean her up/change the oil. I hate seeing nice stuff get neglected. I definitely would like to get back into riding and re-kindle the fire at some point.
    If your EX is still the same I still love it to this day!

Quote Originally Posted by blacknblue#2 View Post
    How many of you other old guys still ride? Thats whats important.
    I still ride a little. Rode my 450 3 times this year and my 416 twice. More into riding my sled now. Way easier to get the time in the winter being that I'm part owner of an excavation company. Plus it's so much easier to find places to ride them.
    Victor
    2010 Ski-Doo MXZ-XRS 800R
    2006 MX TRX450R Nac's/PEP/Sparks/Houser
    2001 XC TRX416EX Nac's/PEP/Sparks/LSR
    1989 XC TRX250R Nac's/ PEP/LRD/Walsh
    "It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow then to spend tonight like there's no money"

I'm 53, hit one XC type race this year for fun, came in 3rd. Wife and I ride the SXS a lot, just got back from Hatfield last week, first time I was there. Still ride my ATC's, had the 406EX out last week. This weekend its the Bigfoot Festival, bunch of guys spend the day riding and cookouts along the river in Wabash county, Indiana…..all are welcome. Will be riding the SXS and the KTM Hybrid there for the day and night.
    1984 Honda 200M ATC
    1985 Honda 200X ATC
    1986 Honda 200X ATC
    1999 Honda 406EX....11:1, Web Cam / Hardened rockers. Ported. WB CDI. CT Racing header. WB E-Series slip on. Lonestar swinger.
    2001 Honda/KTM 520 Hybrid Quad. Its like a 400EX but twice the horsepower.
    2014 Artic Cat Wildcat Trail XT

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast