Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Betcha half of you on this site dont even know this....

I've been around here for a few years....haha. This is the first post I've made here in years I believe. Back around 2002 you couldn't get me off this site, or off my 400. I lived "exriders and huevos" lifestyle for a while and it was awesome. I still ride, not nearly as much as I use to. But I also have a 9 year old daughter now, whose life comes before mine too! Anywho, cool to see some old faces on here. And what I really want to know, what ever happen to monkeyboy and dem' green smokes!!?!?!?! Haha. Take care guys
    01' 416EX, 10.8:1 w/ Hot Cams stageII, LSR E-brake block off, nerf bars, renthal bars, k&n power up kit, full pro-circuit exhaust. Works triple rates w/rezzies, wild skinz shock covers, removed choke, 42 pilot, 165 main.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEI
    1996 Chevy Silverado Z71....
    1986 Oldsmobile 442 Nice street car, mildly built small block.
    1964 Oldsmobile Starfire
    1999 KX 250
    2003 TTR 90 (pit bike)
    2002 PW 50 daughter's bike
    1984 HD Shovelhead, yes it shakes like a b****, and marks it's spot with oil everywhere we go!

Sold, but not forgotten...1987 250R. 1200 Harley Sportster Custom

Good to see some old names. I use to live on this site. So much has changed here. Ive dropped in a time or two and looked at old posts. Ahhh the good ole days!
    " Determination is the strength needed to succeed."

Quote Originally Posted by sly400ex View Post
    I've been around here for a few years....haha. This is the first post I've made here in years I believe. Back around 2002 you couldn't get me off this site, or off my 400. I lived "exriders and huevos" lifestyle for a while and it was awesome. I still ride, not nearly as much as I use to. But I also have a 9 year old daughter now, whose life comes before mine too! Anywho, cool to see some old faces on here. And what I really want to know, what ever happen to monkeyboy and dem' green smokes!!?!?!?! Haha. Take care guys
    Dont see monkeyboy pop up anymore. Heck a lot of the old timers that ya thought would never doe off, have died off. I cant remember the last time I seen Pappy post, and he had 30,000+ post a couple different times hahah.
    2009 CRF450 Full TI yosh and Remapped

2001 CR250 Single track bike

Bueller? Bueller?? I had to request new pw just to say that! lmfao

I am the most celebrated member of ex/atvriders.com ever. People loved me, revered me, honored me and for good reason. I was the one person who would make bold product predictions and actually have them come true...(EXCEPT THE 450R...DAMN YOU RECESSION) but I gave inside scoops on the DS450 years in advance, the Renegade, Commander, Kawasaki 450 and Yamaha Raptor 700...hell no one even knew Yamaha was redoing the Raptor at the time.

I ruled and everyone new it and that's why so many feared me and my information. Can Am looked into an injunction thinking I had someone on the inside feeding me information, but could never figure out who....HeHe, they finally realized I was good for marketing so they simply asked for me so make sure I didn't bash them....

You see, when you see me and my skills, it makes it hard to be you. That's why I always say, "I know being me is really cool, and I understand you wanting to be me, but alas, there is only one and will ever be, The Phantom Rider!!!!"

You're welcome having me come back and bless you all with my presence....maybe I'll visit again some day. Till then, you'll just have to wait...just be sure to blink your eyes to avoid fatigue and go shower once in a while. Waiting for me to reappear is a full time gig, but personal hygiene is important too.

TPR

someone's full of themselves

Been a while since I've been on here but it used to be for sure thing that I was on Exriders. It would nice to see this place hopping again, some what like the ATV equivalent of VitalMX.

TPR posts are always good entertainment. I've been waiting to see a new Honda for so long. Really hope it is true this time.
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314