Thread: NEW, PROAM 2008 walsh, fox, trx450

NEW, PROAM 2008 walsh, fox, trx450

I have a 2008 Walsh trx450 for sale. Fully built this winter to run in Pro Am so everything is new. I rode it twice at a local indoor track only to find out my ankles which i injured last year need surgery and i'm unable to ride this year. It has all the best parts you can buy. This is the fastest quad i've ever rode and I've been racing at the national level for 6+ years. Please no trades because i'm not able to ride this year and need money for my surgery. located in Central Ohio. call or txt 740-504-7798 ---- txt me and i can send pics to phone or email. $8000

New 60hp Pro am Motor --- fastest/smoothest motor i've rode over $3000 invested in motor + $1,100 hinson clutch so over $4,100 in motor alone this winter and I have receipt --- has less than 1 hour on it.

Walsh LOWERING KIT
    Walsh gusset kit
    Walsh arms (LTR spindles, hubs, brakes...ect)
    Walsh gas tank
    walsh sub frame
    walsh stem

Hinson clutch
    FOX shoxs
    precision stabilizer
    lonestar axle
    dwt wheels
    pro armour nerfs, bump, grab bar
    ....ect....ect....

you won't find a better built honda than this. Just in time for race season too.

The only parts on this quad that are not new this winter is the seat and Fox rear shock which was serviced by fox over the winter. Even the LTR stuff was bought brand new from suzuki.

Text me 270 339 5767 I'm interested

Hi i m very interested , can you sen me some pics to emiqc@hotmail.com

Hey Brad, If it helps ya out, I can deliver it to any National - Except Minnesota - I 've got room in my trailer...
    Rocky
    Wannabe Racer Dad of:
    #34 Logan Dusenberry
    2014 AMA/ATVA 450 2X National Champion
    ALL OUT RACING
    2015 CanAm JB/Mt. Dew Live Wire Amateur Race Team
    2014 Sponsors: Extreme-Tec ATV, Makson Incorporated, Corrosion Specialties, Rath Racing, Walsh Racecraft, SF Racing, Baldwin Motosports, Apex Powersports - New Philadelphia, Ohio, Action Extreme Sports - New Philadelphia, Ohio,

thanks rocky.... I appreciate the offer. I really wish I could race this year but hurt my ankles at a damn local fair race in september and my left ankle has never healed... its strong enough to walk on but the tendons are tore and the doc says the only way I'll be able to race/run hard on that ankle is if they repair the tendons.

I've had a ton of people interested but no takers yet. This quad is basically brand new and would cost over $15,000 to build. Someone buy this thing!!! Like I said in my post please call or text because I'm never on these forums anymore since I can't ride i've lost interest. 740-504-7798 - Brad

Text sent I'm very interested.
    450r
    Baldwin
    Rath
    Fox
    PEP
    Walsh
    Maxxis
    Tag
    Vortex
    Precision