Thread: nerf bars?

nerf bars?

who makes a set of nerf bars that I can fab mounts for them to bolt onto this bike? the stockers are junk and I need to get a new set of nerfs. any ideas?
    thanks.

AC makes nerfs that bolt right on, but they have a full aluminum heel guard and collect a lot of mud. You can use AC nerfs from a DRR and you will just need to relocate the pegs comimg off the frame and they don't have a heel guard and are a lot cheaper. No heel guard will make kick starting easier. Shoot me a text and I will Text you some pictures of both types that we ran . 618-975-7303
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

thanks!
    pm sent

i just talked to AC racing. they said they no longer do those parts. not even for DRR.

XFR makes a set

^ awesome!!! i just ordered a set!
    it appears i may have to modify the heel where the kicker is but i will know more once i get them in and installed. Thanks for that! it's not really for the typhoons but it is a universal for the minis that i can make fit w/o any issues.