Thread: Flattrack/TT racing

Flattrack/TT racing

Does anyone happen to run TT or Flattrack with their DRR? I am looking for any info I can find as far as what might be a good tire size to run and what sprocket combo to run with the tires and where I could possibly get a sway bar for it. My son has an 08 DRR that is a 90cc. It has a ported and polished cylinder done by Hetrick and a stage 6 PVL and an overange clutch and currently has 8x6 rear hiper beadlocks and 10x5 hiper beadlock fronts and has DC long travel a arms and swinger with Motowoz shocks all the way around, he raced mx with it, but he is wanting to make the switch to TT racing, any and all help would be very much appreciated, and if texting is easier, you can hit me up at 314 578 3671, thanks

You should call Marc at HotQuads. Stone Sharp ran his motors and setups very well at Nationals.
    His quad ran Stock a arms and no sway bar. They also ran go cart rear tires. I would start with the phone call to HotQuads
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

I have 2 complete tire and wheel set ups for them if you want them. Also have a sway bar. Came of an 09 I bought. One of the rear wheel setups are go cart bolt pattern but I have the hubs for them. Not sure what its all worth. But I don't need it. I have pictures if you want.
    "my kid gets all the cool stuff"

PM Sent
    Briant Sizemore
    Proud dad of

Brock Sizemore#322Y
    Raptor 250
    NTS INc.
    Triumph Motorsports
    Brad Loomis X-Stream Composits
    H&M Motorsports
    Roll Design
    Fly Racing
    Rath Racing
    DC RV Repair
    Kicker Car Audio
    The Design Group
    Special Thanks to

Mark Williams

IM Interrested If You Still Have These. Thanks Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Abennett View Post
    IM Interrested If You Still Have These. Thanks Andy
    Yep.. Flat track guys use go kart tires! eBay has the best deal on them! And I also seen a sway bar for sale on there also!

Got A Set Of Kart Wheels And Tires. Do You Guys Know Of Anyone Making Hubs To Complete He Swap. Thanks Andy