Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Post your trucks!!!

Yea, that's what I was kinda thinking the same things Marc. I did take those headlight guards off, but I figure a slightly dented fender and maybe a broken headlight is better than a completely ruined fender, bumper and headlight.

And damn TC, that made a huge difference in the look of your truck. It went from a normal looking daily driver to a badass lifted Chevy. Rims look damn good.
    2002 Ford Ranger (Red, Westin Brush Guard, K&N CAI, Clearance Lights, couple other little things)
    2012 RAM Power Wagon (Black, Line X, Weathertech, Cover King, Flowmaster, Tinted, DiabloSport Trinity, Rertro Shop Custom Headlights, Leveled)
    2006 450R (MX/Dune/QFMX Machine)
    2005 407EX (XC, GNCC, Harescramble Machine, Not much left that's stock, PICS)

R.I.P. Caleb Moore, you will not be forgotten.
    R.I.P. Tyler Saxton, I'll never forget you bud.

Man I haven't been on here in a while! Here's what has taken over since my quad racing days

Got some 35x12.5x20s ready for her, just piecing together a 6 inch lift now, and I gotta get some 20's
    Blaine Kaiser #426

Moved On To Cars from Quads

2007 Dodge Charger Superbee SRT8 #259/1000

1993 Dodge W350 Dually

1969 Plymouth Satellite - 580hp 440 - 727 - 3.73 Locker

"If you want to make a Conservative angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make a Liberal angry, tell him the truth." - Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman400 View Post
    And damn TC, that made a huge difference in the look of your truck. It went from a normal looking daily driver to a badass lifted Chevy. Rims look damn good.
    thanks. i had a lifted truck before and i been dying for another one so i lifted this one. built not bought is always better.
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

cummins...
    Attached Images Attached Images

100_2390.jpg

Here's a recent pic since I cranked the bars 1.5", added a 1" block and got the new wheels/tires on.
    2001 Honda 426EX

I was just thinking of bumping this since I have a done a few things to the power wagon. I did quite a bit and don't really feel like listing it all out but most of it is pretty easy to tell. Pretty sure the last time I posted it it was bone stock for the most part.

Here's pic when we went to Hatfield
    2002 Ford Ranger (Red, Westin Brush Guard, K&N CAI, Clearance Lights, couple other little things)
    2012 RAM Power Wagon (Black, Line X, Weathertech, Cover King, Flowmaster, Tinted, DiabloSport Trinity, Rertro Shop Custom Headlights, Leveled)
    2006 450R (MX/Dune/QFMX Machine)
    2005 407EX (XC, GNCC, Harescramble Machine, Not much left that's stock, PICS)

R.I.P. Caleb Moore, you will not be forgotten.
    R.I.P. Tyler Saxton, I'll never forget you bud.

my 2010 Ram TRX. I miss her, I'll see her in the spring though

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567