Thread: raptor 700 dual exhaust

raptor 700 dual exhaust

Has anyone used the DMC dual exhaust for their quad?wondering if it is what they say

Great all around pipe, all depends what riding you do, track, trail dmc, dunes and drag I would use monster or barker

Quote Originally Posted by speedracer12 View Post
    Has anyone used the DMC dual exhaust for their quad?wondering if it is what they say
    Yes. But it's just an exhaust my man... The ingenuity behind them are all the same in terms of "True exhaust". Of you are going to run "True" duals, get a decent programmer AND good filter; preferably K&N.
    If you are going to run a single exhaust, your doing no justice other than making it sound good. The programmer and filter will really compliment your duals. Pick a brand you like and sound and back it up with the above mentioned and you can't go wrong. Don't listen to any of the "Mine are better than yours bs". The difference between these top cans in terms of HP is minuscule.

Quote Originally Posted by Reveal88 View Post
    Great all around pipe, all depends what riding you do, track, trail dmc, dunes and drag I would use monster or barker
    He's not wrong but he didn't tell you the rest lol. What bike are you wanting to run these on?

On the DYNO, the DMC is better than the others " Several tests from several reputable dealers conducted this". When you start upgrading aftermarket parts, "drag racing straightaways only" the barkers and monsters "supposedly" have the slight upper hand.

Get the DMC Big 3 package and you'll be very happy.

http://www.tqsatv.com/products.php?cat=25

TS

Which Wins Raptor 700 vs Ltr 450?
    Short and long race Raptor has Duals and jetted also k&n airfilter an Programer. Ltr some kinda exhaust and jetted. Which wins ?