Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Social Media Pro

I really hate to start a war
    2009 CRF450 Full TI yosh and Remapped

2001 CR250 Single track bike

Start a war we already got 01400exrider in the thread screw it dude
    XC 08 450r

Nobody else is going to market him. Why not make yourself look faster so you can attract more sponsors? If it gets him good deals the only people missing out are the ones that aren't doing it.
    Nobody trains for 2nd place.

Quote Originally Posted by HondaRacing83 View Post
    Start a war we already got 01400exrider in the thread screw it dude
    That's 2001400exrida...with an A! If you're gonna be a dick, do it right. I'm not mad im disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ThumPIN_450R View Post
    Nobody else is going to market him. Why not make yourself look faster so you can attract more sponsors? If it gets him good deals the only people missing out are the ones that aren't doing it.
    I had sponsorships when i raced. 30% off retail is a worthless sponsor when you can buy the same stuff off ebay for 30% under retail and have no obligations lol. Ive been getting PM'S about making the social media pro known. Just building the anticipation now. Lets just say by looking at his video its a good thing his quad was PRO built. Im not sure a production quad could handle the airtime this guy gets

is there a jealous factor or why do you insist on trying to defame a guy who loves the sport and likes to flaunt his talent or lack there of? I don't understand what he's done to deserve a thread and insulting posts? I mean if he's a poser, so what let people call him a poser, but why would you be so insistant upon building anticipation and trying to clown a fellow rider. if ya don't like it don't follow his posts, but i'm wondering if all his exposure is making you jealous?

do not take offense to this, i know it sounds harsh i just wonder how the guy will feel when he finds out a certain thread has been started about him. i just have a hard time figuring out why there's so much clowning on the forums lately, first you have the kid with the pro quads that nobody knows anything about yet we all call him a rich daddy's boy with fake pro quads etc......and now we've got this social media pro who apparently can't ride, but likes to talk about it....why so much hate?

this guy apparently likes the sport, he likes to post pictures of him taking jumps, big whoopie. I race TT and i don't win, but i still like to share pictures of races on facebook. I don't have sponsors to thank, but i do thank the local tracks and orgs that put the races on. Why follow him on instagram if he's nothing special? why hide behind the keyboard without naming names? Why start a thread like this if you know he's a member? drama? Poor guy just wants to share his love for the sport and we all pounce cuz we're jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by 2001400exrida View Post
    is there a jealous factor or why do you insist on trying to defame a guy who loves the sport and likes to flaunt his talent or lack there of? I don't understand what he's done to deserve a thread and insulting posts? I mean if he's a poser, so what let people call him a poser, but why would you be so insistant upon building anticipation and trying to clown a fellow rider. if ya don't like it don't follow his posts, but i'm wondering if all his exposure is making you jealous?

do not take offense to this, i know it sounds harsh i just wonder how the guy will feel when he finds out a certain thread has been started about him. i just have a hard time figuring out why there's so much clowning on the forums lately, first you have the kid with the pro quads that nobody knows anything about yet we all call him a rich daddy's boy with fake pro quads etc......and now we've got this social media pro who apparently can't ride, but likes to talk about it....why so much hate?

this guy apparently likes the sport, he likes to post pictures of him taking jumps, big whoopie. I race TT and i don't win, but i still like to share pictures of races on facebook. I don't have sponsors to thank, but i do thank the local tracks and orgs that put the races on. Why follow him on instagram if he's nothing special? why hide behind the keyboard without naming names? Why start a thread like this if you know he's a member? drama? Poor guy just wants to share his love for the sport and we all pounce cuz we're jealous.
    Jealousy oh god yes its jealousy, I lose about as much sleep over it as I do idiots who cant even clean the mating suface of the most critical gasket on their quad. Trust me its not jealousy. Its a real life slap in the face that some ppl need. I raced pro class locally when I raced, I jumped chit on quads that ppl on bikes were scared of. I posted pics too, but i never put any description. I let the picture describe itself. I never made it sound like i was swell headed because I wasnt. At my local track I ran with the fastest bike guys that showed up for practice, but did I go put that on my social media for ppl who werent there to flaunt over? No because i was still a nobody, Look me up..Bill Young, all your gonna find is chit that I put on there myself and none of it is blown out of proportion to make me sound like something I wasnt. Why do I poke jabs at this guy, Because I tried to help him once. I tried to be the nice guy before someone turned deeck on him but instead he turned deeck on me. Told me his swingarm pivot bolt on his 250R cost more than my flexx bars did for my 450R. I told him I had sold a full elka long travel completely built 450R for $5000 and he told me his stock shock, stock frame stock steering stem stock swingarm 250R was worth 7000 because it was PRO BUILT. Wasnt my fault some local hanky jank shop raped him to make his quad look cool. That local shop was probably ran by a guy like you thats never wrong. A know it all guy thats never wrong that didnt even have a clue honda completely changed the crank bearing setup on the 450R in 06. Some times those kind of ppl need to realize how stupid they make theirself look, but I guess after enough times and not realizing that, we ppl that actually know something need to just give up and let the problem settle itself like it has with you on other websites in the past.

i figured you'd take offense, not only did you take offense but you called me an idiot, i'm impressed. Don't worry i cleaned the gasket material and i appreciae you following my build thread! Nevertheless i don't think an entire rant thread about a guy that you think is a poser is really worth anything, but hey to each their own, flame on brotha if ya makes ya feel good.

Yeah i rarely win, but i'm on hookit and gopro gave me a 50% on hero3's, that was a good one for being an old amateur.

The truth of it is I think its funny, I truly was never gonna mention a name, Why because i didnt wanna run the guy in the dirt. With what I was posting ppl were finding enjoyment out of building anticipation. The way you come on I think you thought it was you. Well its not. But i had nothing better to do than tell you how I really feel Im glad i impressed you, hell you should be impressed with everything I do on here, I give useful information. I dont explain how to hack chit together. Im glad you took some useful advice and cleaned your jug. I have almost completely quit looking at a true tech question on here because I know its going to get some off the wall wrong answer from you and when your corrected your going to go on and on about how your right because "your builder" told you so, well from some of the stuff Ive seen that your builder says he is just as much of an idiot. I thank god you havent found the quad site that I visit for enjoyment. Im making a quarter of a benji an hour until 3:30 to set here and poke jabs at you now. So until 3:30 Ill continue to reply. Its sad to say that after being on this site under different names since 2002 you have officially burnt me out on atvriders

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast