Anyone thats involved with social media has come across "That guy". I have one on my instagram that i really get a chuckle out of. I wont mention any names because after putting pictures together i recently realized he is a member on here.. "The Social Media Pro" is the guy always posting pictures of the perfect time. The picture of him jumping, Makes it look like he is 40 feet in the air, The picture of him railing a turn that looks like he is 4th grear tapped slinging roost 40 feet in the air, the picture of him In front of 10 quads in a turn looks like he is leading the pack. "The Social Media Pro" is always thinking his sponsors, Couldnt be possible without them. Clueless ppl are eating him up, and "The Social Media Pro" loves it as he sets behind his screen feeling like he is ready to battle with Chad Weinen. Then you do your research, stumble upon some videos and race results only to find that "The Social Media Pro" is the guy at your local track that is 5th gear tapped in the pit area and casing every jump on the track. Landing nose high, looking to make sure you saw him. Jamming the brakes at every jump face and just eating the heck out of the good lips. His flat billed buddy and only in person fan is standing there filming his every move for him to go home and post to show all of his clueless fans how awesome his session went............Am i the only one lucky enough to be blessed by a social media pro??