Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Social Media Pro

Social Media Pro

Anyone thats involved with social media has come across "That guy". I have one on my instagram that i really get a chuckle out of. I wont mention any names because after putting pictures together i recently realized he is a member on here.. "The Social Media Pro" is the guy always posting pictures of the perfect time. The picture of him jumping, Makes it look like he is 40 feet in the air, The picture of him railing a turn that looks like he is 4th grear tapped slinging roost 40 feet in the air, the picture of him In front of 10 quads in a turn looks like he is leading the pack. "The Social Media Pro" is always thinking his sponsors, Couldnt be possible without them. Clueless ppl are eating him up, and "The Social Media Pro" loves it as he sets behind his screen feeling like he is ready to battle with Chad Weinen. Then you do your research, stumble upon some videos and race results only to find that "The Social Media Pro" is the guy at your local track that is 5th gear tapped in the pit area and casing every jump on the track. Landing nose high, looking to make sure you saw him. Jamming the brakes at every jump face and just eating the heck out of the good lips. His flat billed buddy and only in person fan is standing there filming his every move for him to go home and post to show all of his clueless fans how awesome his session went............Am i the only one lucky enough to be blessed by a social media pro??
    2009 CRF450 Full TI yosh and Remapped

2001 CR250 Single track bike

Ohh we all got them
    XC 08 450r

Quote Originally Posted by HondaRacing83 View Post
    Ohh we all got them
    haha oh absolutely.. lol
    i replace all my gas petals with on/off switches

Some people are just cooler online! You find it on Facebook, these forums, and instagram. Only wwybto really learn and know people for who they are is in the real life scene. I would hate to think about how many of the people who post in this social media literally don't even enjoy the sport or ride. Lots of posers around sonits important to remember not to believe everything ya see online

Quote Originally Posted by 2001400exrida View Post
    Some people are just cooler online! You find it on Facebook, these forums, and instagram. Only wwybto really learn and know people for who they are is in the real life scene. I would hate to think about how many of the people who post in this social media literally don't even enjoy the sport or ride. Lots of posers around sonits important to remember not to believe everything ya see online
    Dude are you calling yourself out???

Please post names so others can get a laugh! lol.

Yes, we all have them. True, we all started somewhere, but the difference is some of us started and knew we were a noob, while others started thinking they were top dog.

On another note, money can't buy speed.

I've seen this guy videos. A reallllll head scratcher, I know for a fact I've put in harder roll in laps than this guy acts like hes the next big thing. I believe id leave my machine in the garage and let it collect dust before I made myself look that bad. Makes me not wanna buy something from the company that "supposedly" backs him.
    2012 yfzR a few goods

2006 yfz.......pep lt shocks lsr and it glows in the dark

03 polaris predator(traded)

www.facebook.com/podiumxperts

Quote Originally Posted by fastredrider44 View Post
    On another note, money can't buy speed.
    DAMNIT! You mean to tell me i've been a sucker all these years buying engine mods? Great i feel like a loser now

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung04 View Post
    I've seen this guy videos. A reallllll head scratcher, I know for a fact I've put in harder roll in laps than this guy acts like hes the next big thing. I believe id leave my machine in the garage and let it collect dust before I made myself look that bad. Makes me not wanna buy something from the company that "supposedly" backs him.
    Boy id love to know who lol
    XC 08 450r

Quote Originally Posted by HondaRacing83 View Post
    Boy id love to know who lol
    Its a real let down. Haha I mean if u guys want me to post a video of me I will but im not he one acting like im the next pro either. I ride for fun and have competed, something tells me this guy wants u to believe he competes in a pro am. At a local race, hmmmm local races never seen a local race have a pro am race.
    2012 yfzR a few goods

2006 yfz.......pep lt shocks lsr and it glows in the dark

03 polaris predator(traded)

www.facebook.com/podiumxperts

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast