Thread: looking for xtreme typhoon plastics

looking for xtreme typhoon plastics

Looking for a set of xtreme typhoon plastics for my daughters quad, would also buy a subframe and engine if anyone has one. Text or call 8707185410. Thanks

sent ya text

i have some parts. i have some frame parts and different engines you may be interested in. we just finished racing the 4-stroeks and are now looking to custom mount the kx65 2-stroker engines into my son's racing bike. so i have lots of 4-stroke stuff. bodies are very hard to come by in good shape.

Thanks, believe I've found a motor and plastics now just needing rear sprocket and the rubber pieces that go in it, swingarm bearings, nerf bars or nets and I should be ready to start putting it back together after powder.

I have a rear sprocket but they do not have rear rubber. they were a later version w/o the rear rubber. I will not be using the, as they are too low geared and much heavier than the alloy ones we use for racing.
    I think shipping is like $10-$12 for one. it's yours for shipping costs. I have like 3 of them.

Man I would really appreciate it. If you can text me your paypal info and will get payment sent. Thanks a lot. 8707185410

no problem. i am also trying to find a set of plastics. they are hard to find!