Thread: ATV Super Challenge Series

ATV Super Challenge Series

We used to host a lot of ATV Super Challenge events across WI, MI and MN. Basically the series was simulating the most challenging things you would find on a trail, make a start and stop gate (so it is timed) and then run it double elimination (giving you 2 chances to win per class). This was wild fun for both utility and sport machines and I thought I would share some pics!

National Motorsports Services specializes in insuring off highway vehicle events, parks, and practice facilities.

National Motorsports Services specializes in insuring off highway vehicle events, parks, and practice facilities.

Looks like a good way to spend the day. Certainly better than staying home and watching Judge Judy or one of those fantastic so called reality shows.

It is amazing to me that there are not more of these events as there are more utilitarian type riders who enjoy trail riding and would do something like this.

wow its realy looks enjoying well thanks to share this....

Ya, it's really not that hard to do... I put together a whole video on how to make the tracks and then tell our parks and promoters to just do them.

Here is the facebook page for more pictures and ideas - https://www.facebook.com/SuperChallenge