we ran the 70cc/cvt class with our 114cc engine. it was built to the mach and around 16hp, the 2-smoker CVT bikes passed him up w/o any problems at all. he was wound out in 4th gear most of the time and still not able to keep up. So after talking with some friends I decided to trash the 4-stroker engines and mount a kx65cc 2-smoker. Then have it bored to a 70cc and ported. Finally, I want to have a custom exhaust made to fit his frame and use this motor. So when done, we will have one heck of a fast motor for this quad. Next rules stated exactly as follows: "No manual clutches allowed" Semi-auto are ok(which is what we ran). So, I will install a Rekluse Z-start clutch assembly in order to give him semi-auto shifting capabilities w/o any clutch lever. the only downside is he will have to shift each gear by slightly letting up the throttle. That will just be him needing to get used to it is all. it can be in 1st gear and idle. i can even adjust when it engages so i can have it not engage till 3000RPM which gives him some launch capabilities. So in the end it will be a much better operation.