Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: raced the atvprochallange this weekend.

pm sent

Where are you getting your dyno #'s from? Firepower is one of the best if not the best China engine builder around and his maxxed out 125's are getting 15/16 hp. You need to get with him on an engine package. Even if you have the hp the internal gear ratio on those engines aren't good for mx racing.
    If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~hotscott03/

Sons:
    Jhamir "JAM" Scott #320
    KX85

Sponsors:
    Firepower Minis Motors
    Pirelli
    Artistic Apparel
    Smith Optics
    Athena
    DeCal Works
    PitPosse
    AGV Helmets
    Signs A Rama (Lakeland)
    ASV Inventions
    Dirtyfoot Adventures
    O'Neal USA
    TwinAir
    OneNation Extreme
    R1R Performance
    C4 Suspension

yea better suited for CX racing it appears. lots of torque but no top end even with gearing done at best and turning 9800rpms.

we used a engine dyno a local shop has. at the flywheel it pulled those numbers

Got the motor mounted into the frame even the stock pipe fits nice. Looks like it was made that way. It also sits back further which helps balance weight better. I think it is going to be a nice build.

got a new hotrods crank and tusk clutch set. will be getting the cylinder bored to 85mm with custom porting done.
    gonna upgrade to a 28mm PWK carb as well. will be a very nice build when completed and should scream like a banshie

ok installed new hotrod crank and rebuild bottom end. installed new tusk clutch assembly as well. so now she ahs new gaskets, seals, crank and bearings. she will be ready for the 85cc setup. I will ship it out next week to get done.
    I still have to buy a pwk28mm carb for it to boot. man $$$$$ flyin out of my pockets!

pics!!
    dad's new 180cc 4-smoker. (I have a typhoon I am doing up for me so I can chase my son around the track to make him run faster)
    IMG_2466.JPG

Old 125cc engine. 15:1 compression and fully built
    IMG_2467.jpg

kx65 test mounted into frame after I remove all old engine mounts
    IMG_2468.jpg

bike assembled after mounting engine and pipe supports, everything fits like a glove!!!
    IMG_2472.jpg

other side of the frame, you can see the mounts. I will be gusseting up the front mounts to support them better, but everything looks great and fits nice and snug!
    IMG_2473.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12