Thread: Need a Rear Axle

Hybrid View

Need a Rear Axle

We need a stock rear axle if any one has one . You can also call or text me 618-975-7303 Thanks Brian
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

i have one that i an not going to use. it has some scuffs from where the bearing went bad, but still useable. let me know if you want it. i'll send ya some pics.
    i have have a rear swing arm and some other stuff.

Shoot me some pics and what you want for the axle. Going to have another aluminum one made but my guy can't get to it for a month or So. Need to get something in it So I can at least get it off the lift and roll it around.
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice

$50+ shipping. i'll have to get ya some pics this weekend.
    email me. i'll pm you my email and cell#

btw, $50 is what I paid for it, so just getting me $ back is all.

Im going to pass on the axle. Worked some major overtime the last week. So I bit the bullet and had the machine shop build a new aluminum one. I apreciate the offer. $50 bucks is a lot better than the $500 the new one is going to cost, but the weight savings is tremendous. Not sure my hobby machinist would of been any cheaper and he is backed up at least a month.

let me knwo how that alloy one goes. I have heard some of the gokart axles will fit. would have to take it to one of the karting shops and compair.