Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fender Poll!!!!!!!

Cool Fender Poll!!!!!!!

I have a 2000 400EX and I am debating whether I should cut the front fenders or not. I do alot of woods riding and drag racing. What is everyones opinion on this?????

I'm thinking 'bout cutting mine too...I think it looks sharp I just heard that you will get a lot muddier from the water/mud flying off the front wheels, anyone know how much muddier you do get with the race-cut front fenders?
    SOLD
    2003 KFX400...Elka, LSR, BIGGUN, 909, AC, holeshot mx, Tamers.

The stock fenders dont pertect much so what the hell just cut em.
    05 450R All the good stuff...

If you race then I would cut them but if you don't race then why would ya???? And yes, if you do cut them and you like riding in mud and ect. then obviously you are gonna get alot muddier with the cut fenders versus the fenders not cut!!! But, its up to you!!

i have my front ones on my blaster cut and they are cool what the hell just cut them man.......and about the gettin muddy thing if u get a lil muddy with the regular fenders on ur still gonna either gonna have to take a shower(of course) and wash clothes and the bike cuz u will be muddy period so why not get it even muddier and still wash it see what im sayin so i wouldnt see why u wouldnt want to cuz its looks sweet
    Originally posted by Smokin 440
    Yeah special ed kid in my outdoor skills class, wanna beat him to a pulp, it's supposed to be a fun slacker class not listen to a fricken kid sqeal like a pig and say sfgnkerskgcandy barlgolhs

2007 Honda Rancher- 28" Mud lights on SS wheels, 2" lift
    1999 Bayliner Capri Ski Boat

a little advice,if you ride in the snow DON"T CUT THEM or you will regret it i hate getting blasted with the slush with the fenders on,i could only imagine what it would be like w/o them

hey just be like me. Kept the stock fenderes stock, a buy a set of other fenders and cut them up. I have 2 sets, 1 cut and 1 stock.:devil
    2000 400ex

1996 300ex

2004 TRX 450R

2000 Red Dodge Ram sport

another set

I'm going to buy another set and cut the set that is on there now
    after all a new set is pretty cheap.

I say cut them..........IF, you are trail riding & like to eat mud

my buddy's 250R has cut fenders & he gets plastered with mud every time we ride. here is proof!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Re: another set

Originally posted by redrider ex
    I'm going to buy another set and cut the set that is on there now
    after all a new set is pretty cheap.
    Also think about headlights if you want them in both sets, they are a pain to be switching back and forth. I will have a mint set of 400ex headlights for sale after the winter when I am done rebuilding. If you want them let me know. They are mint, no scratches on the lenses (they always had nac's headlight covers on them) the top tab isnt broekn off like most other used ones are, bulbs work perfect and everything is in good order. 100$ firm
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast