I am looking into racing gncc my friend has raced for a while now and has talked me into it but the thing I was wanting to know is what class I would be racing I am 15 and I have a 2005 400ex im not trying to sound like the kid that thinks he is the best at everything but I would say that im a pretty good rider I ride with all of my friends that race and I can keep right there with them and they are all around 18-20 and ride 450s

and another thing is what all mods should I do to my bike I have worked all summer so I have about $1500 to put into my bike and im going to get fox floats for $675 just like their base model shocks because they are the closest to my price range and then one of my friends that I know is going to put a stage 2 hotcam and a j&e 426 bore kit in
I already have the following mods done to my bike
houser +2 a arms
itp gnccs front and rear
itp Baja wheels front and rear
blingstar iron cross front bumper
custom rear grab bar that's lower so its eaiser so pick up out of ruts and stuff since im only 5'9"
cobra full body skidplates front and rear
Bills racing exhaust just a slip on I was told that they make the most power for Hondas but idk if that's true
nerf bars
powermadd hand guards

and that's all of the major stuff that I have done if anyone can recommend some other mods that ill need im getting a tether cord kill switch so that's not a problem I practice ride the gncc course every day because I live about 200 yards from powerline park that's on the racing circuit and I am good family friends with the owner so my practice time is not limited any tips comments and suggestions will be appreciated