Thread: Automatic clutch

Automatic clutch

I saw a used atv at a scooter store today that I believe was a typhoon 125cc. It was about the same size as my lt80, just wider.

Is there an automatic clutch kit or a different 90-125cc engine that will swap easily?

Any Honda based pitbike motor should fit. Lifan makes a descent motor and Piranha makes a really good motor Just a little more money. Contact Terry at FirePower Minis and he can help you out. How Oldsmobile your rider? We started my son on a manual clutch at 7. They pick it up a lot quicker than you might think
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

He's 7, but doesn't have the hand strength to pull in the clutch.

I just called the shop back.

It's a 125cc Avanti made by zhejiang.

that will work. you will need to do lots of oil changes and rear axle bearings are always crappign out, so source out some extra sets. check the rear axle after every race/ride weekend. (like pull both cups off and ensure they are in ok shape) if not you will have to not only repalce the bearings, cups but also the axle. and good luck on the axle. not made anymore so hard to find. i am sourcing other axles.