Thread: CR 85 mod quad, Kids on Quad

CR 85 mod quad, Kids on Quad

we have a Kids on Quad chassis 90 mod quad for sale. We are going up to 150 class for 2014 and need to sell this so get started on that 150 for next year.
    This is a custom quad, Kids on Quad from MI build the chassis just like a Honda 250R but lighter and designed for kids and these CR 85 mod motors. Motor has been build by Janssen Motorsports and fresh this spring. Elka stage 3 shocks all around, very clean and fast quad. My son is moving up to 150 quad for 2014 so would like to sell this summer or fall to make room for new quad. Call or email any questions and I will drive a little to meet someone if needed and close to a deal before I drive. We have over $10,000 invested in this quad and many extras that will go with it as we won't need for new quad. May have an extra CR 85 build mod motor also, we have it for an extra but have not used all year and that one is fresh rebuild! Asking $5400 obo
    262-573-4151 please call or email for any questions and photos. quad is located in WI but can help meet for buyer or maybe able to get someone to bring to Red Bud if we get a money for that weekend.smnickracine.jpg

ttt, make an offer?

New price $4800 obo

ttt, anyone looking at this? make an offer

ok, looking to sell two Janssen CR 90 Mod motors and put a 250 in this chassis, so let me know who wants a fast motor or two.

fvallone@amada.com

How much for 1 motor. What comes with it?
    Proud Father of
    Gaige #25 90 Mod
    Kierstin #367 Honda 250 mod

Special thanks to our Sponsors:
    Corrosion Specialties
    Hetrick
    G-Force
    Motowoz
    Wylie & Sons
    Welch's Golf Carts
    The Shelly Co.
    Honda East

Quote Originally Posted by mkeane View Post
    How much for 1 motor. What comes with it?
    the one we raced this season has new bottom end before we started season and new piston in July, comes complete with exhaust and carb $1250