Thread: Price Quote

Price Quote

1. Honda TRX450r bearing carrier (seen you have a on magnum one on ebay but stupid ebay fees and junk)

2. Honda TRX450r swingarm pivot bearing kit (need seals, collars, bearings, etc).

Thanks.
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

What brands are you looking for? If you are looking for OEM please provide the manufacture part numbers and we will quote you right away
    www.HondaEastToledo.com 4th largest dealership in the U.S with the Best prices. 1-877-437-1631 Ext.36

2008 Honda 450R btw.

A pivot works swingarm bearing kit would be fine (or similar). I figure adding up all the oem stuff just isnt worth it b/c I know the bearings arent, let alone the rest of it.

As for theswingarm bearing carrier, like I said I saw a magnum branded one you guys were selling on ebay. It looked really nice.
    If it's stupid, and it works, it isn't stupid. - Murphy's Law
    2000 426EX,sold
    2004 450R WIP
    -Longtime A.A.D.S. (Accessory Acquisition Disorder Syndrome) sufferer.
    400EX Frequently Asked Questions, CHECK HERE FIRST!

Originally posted by CJM
    2008 Honda 450R btw.

A pivot works swingarm bearing kit would be fine (or similar). I figure adding up all the oem stuff just isnt worth it b/c I know the bearings arent, let alone the rest of it.

As for theswingarm bearing carrier, like I said I saw a magnum branded one you guys were selling on ebay. It looked really nice.
    PM Sent
    www.HondaEastToledo.com 4th largest dealership in the U.S with the Best prices. 1-877-437-1631 Ext.36