Thread: need info from a mini guru please help

need info from a mini guru please help

I'm looking at a jehm blazer says its a 01. Is this little quad any good? Can I get parts? Or is it a jap junk quad? Any info would help. I've googled with no luck.

Thank you

12 views and nothing? Any info will help or a point in the right direction. I'm supposed to go look at it tomorrow.

what are you getting it for . a lot of them older bikes are so out dated, its getting hard to find air cooled stuff . and if its single a arm s . I would stay away from it , . if its just a beater bike run in the mud and wood s and it was free yes. that's like a betamax

PROUD PARENTS OF BRODEN CARNEY #17

2008 Maryland State Championship - 1st place (50cc)
    2009 Maryland State Championship - 2nd place (70cc)
    2010 Maryland State Championship - 2nd place (70cc) 2011 maryland state championship - 1st place (70cc)
    2008 D7 - 4th in points (50cc)
    2009 D7 - 2nd in points (70cc)
    2010 D7 - 1st in points (70cc)

Sponsors:
    Elka Suspension
    Spy Optics
    Tag Metals
    DWT
    EVS
    Rebel Gears

Special thanks to Marc Smith @ Hot Quads for tech help

Special thanks to Marvel's Portable Welding in Frankford, DE

Just for my son to have fun on he's 4.5. No its not free and it don't run.. I've also found a Eton viper 50 and a impulse 50. I'm just trying to find a good used ATV for my kids.

Eton is better than no name junk. some of the off brand stuff is better scrapped than trying to repair. I have seen older drr and Polaris 50cc and 90 cc go for less than $600.00 if its much cheaper than that or u don't know what it is LEAVE IT ALONE.. my .02 worth

Thanks. I was asking because I've never heard of any of these "mini quads" till recentley. I have a 8yr girl and a 4.5 year old boy. I only want to get one quad for now to see if they in joy it. Will a 50 Eton be enough? And do you know the difference in the 50 viper and the txl Eton impulse?
    Thank you for the replay.

I started my son on a Suzuki 50 when he was 3 that was a good steppen stone for my son it was small and slow . then I put him on a drr 50 when he was 4 . the drr 50 is a good starter bike its nice and wide hard to roll over and try to get a duel a-arm better turning radius . if you do get your kids rideing . get them a light helmet chest protector and a neck brace or roll . eton is a good starter bike also

PROUD PARENTS OF BRODEN CARNEY #17

2008 Maryland State Championship - 1st place (50cc)
    2009 Maryland State Championship - 2nd place (70cc)
    2010 Maryland State Championship - 2nd place (70cc) 2011 maryland state championship - 1st place (70cc)
    2008 D7 - 4th in points (50cc)
    2009 D7 - 2nd in points (70cc)
    2010 D7 - 1st in points (70cc)

Sponsors:
    Elka Suspension
    Spy Optics
    Tag Metals
    DWT
    EVS
    Rebel Gears

Special thanks to Marc Smith @ Hot Quads for tech help

Special thanks to Marvel's Portable Welding in Frankford, DE

eton is a good starter bike only if u get it 4 600 or less if not get drr better off in the long run