5 10.00%
  • pwhite - 450r

10 20.00%
  • shadd_27 - atc450r

26 52.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: March Quad of the Month poll

Originally posted by Black Sheep
    Hopefully this does not discurage other trike owners from entering. This is a ATV site and the trike was one of the original ATV's There are soem prety sick trike builds on this site and they should not be excluded because some don't think they should be allowed!!!
    No doubt, but then it should be changed from quad of the month to bike of the month..

John
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

Originally posted by Black Sheep
    Hopefully this does not discurage other trike owners from entering. This is a ATV site and the trike was one of the original ATV's There are soem prety sick trike builds on this site and they should not be excluded because some don't think they should be allowed!!!

I agree with you. The site as a whole is an ATV site, just because this contest is called "quad" of the month, I'm not going to say that trikes can't enter. I actually encourage more people to enter them. As well I know there are some sick 4x4 quads, and side by sides here. This contest is not just for sport quads, so I will encourage people to enter them. I have tryed doing a 4x4 only QOTM in the past, but never got a big enough following behind it for some reason.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123