• pwhite - 450r

10 20.00%
  • shadd_27 - atc450r

26 52.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: March Quad of the Month poll

FYI to whomever is in charge of QOTM

Technically the 3 wheeler is a TPC 450

ATC is a model designation that belongs to Honda built 3 wheelers, just as you have TRX or YFZ or LTR for Honda, Yamaha, or Suzuki quads.

No big deal though, just thought I would clarify. Thank you for allowing a trike in the poll

Originally posted by Black Sheep
    FYI to whomever is in charge of QOTM

Technically the 3 wheeler is a TPC 450

ATC is a model designation that belongs to Honda built 3 wheelers, just as you have TRX or YFZ or LTR for Honda, Yamaha, or Suzuki quads.

No big deal though, just thought I would clarify. Thank you for allowing a trike in the poll
    thanks i noticed that im also glad it is allowed in the poll even being a trike it is still a ATV and thats what the site is all about

I don't have a problem with it. The rules don't say it has to have 4 wheels. Sucks telling my friends I got beat by a trike though. At least its a nice trike so I don't feel to bad.

Well this months winner is shadd_27. Congratulations, this is the first trike we've had win so far. It looks like a very nice build.

Congrats shadd_27.

thanks guys thats cool im first trike ever to win it
    thanks to all that voted for me

Congratulations Shadd, and thanks again to ATV riders for allowing a trike in the contest and the nice write up!!!

I didn't see this in time to vote but I saw the write up on the home page.. that is a sick trike Shadd!!

Sick bike for sure, but still not a quad. Im not sour by any means that I did not win, but it's a 3 wheeler not a quad, none the less still sick, but not QUAD of the month mat. My OP

John
    440ex PPE Stg II headwork, Kibblewhite springs, Crf timing chain, stgIII H cam, Wiseco 11-1, GTT studs, Cometic gaskets, 450 carb, Sparks cdi, Oversize oil tank, LSR +1 stem, LSR +2 arms, , dura-blue X-33 axle, Dura-blue hub/fade/carrier, TAG, Hinson clutch/basket, HMF full pipe, ITP, ASM, IMS, DID X ring, UNI, UM, MAIER, Pro Armor skids, Stainless bolts, brake lines, 450r shocks, Sidwinder, Tusk, Wave.. A lil sprocket work,

Originally posted by Thumpin440ex
    Sick bike for sure, but still not a quad. Im not sour by any means that I did not win, but it's a 3 wheeler not a quad, none the less still sick, but not QUAD of the month mat. My OP

John
    Hopefully this does not discurage other trike owners from entering. This is a ATV site and the trike was one of the original ATV's There are soem prety sick trike builds on this site and they should not be excluded because some don't think they should be allowed!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast