Thread: Factory Effex Graphics

Thumbs up Factory Effex Graphics

I have just ordered a Factory Effex Graphics Kit for my 400EX. Just wanted to see what you guys think about it. I have not got it yet but I have posted a pic of it.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Does it say 400 EX on it any where? Just wonderin.

1986 350R - Drag
    2004 450R - XC

the FX is definitely a tie with the old CEET graphics for best looking graphics.i wish they had the fender stickers like the CEET kit though.

is it just me or does anyone else think the wing on the right fender should be facing toward the back of the quad???it is petty but god that irritates me.i know it is not the proper way compared to the honda logo but i think it should be like the CEET kit.

The one on the left fender is probly facing toward the back because it is flipped.
    2002 Yellow 400ex

Body
    Renthal 14 tooth, LSR e-brake block off, Speed EZ Pull Clutch Lever, Pro Design kill switch, Renthal Handle Bars, Trail Tech Speedometer, AC Pro Pegs and Bumper, Houser +2 A-Arms, Elka Tripple Rates w/ rezzies, Elka shock covers, Razr MX's front and back, douglas ultimate beadlocks, Fastline Breaklines, Lonestar Axle.

Motor
    J&E 12.5:1 piston, custom cam, valve springs, hardened rockers, race port\polish. Yoshi pipe, K&N jet kit and air filter.

STQRA Amature #6
    My Quad Site

Those graphics sure look good.I have the old ceet graphics on my ex.
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

Originally posted by Atomic83
    The one on the left fender is probly facing toward the back because it is flipped.
    no they are both the same,my point is the one on the right fender should be facing toward the back too.it looks like you are flying backwards if you look at the right side.