Thread: HMF Slip on with White Bros Header??

HMF Slip on with White Bros Header??

Will an HMF slip on will fit with a White Brothers headers?

No. The slip on will have a smaller pipe than the White Bros header. Anything is possible tho lol.
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game. -Donald Trump

Originally posted by AtvKid4Eva
    No. The slip on will have a smaller pipe than the White Bros header. Anything is possible tho lol.
    This is not true.

The white brothers slip ons will fit on the white brothers header. I have recently been looking into this. Since the white brothers slip on will fit the white brothers header, i'm almost certain any slip on would fit that header.

Originally posted by 2001400exrida
    This is not true.

The white brothers slip ons will fit on the white brothers header. I have recently been looking into this. Since the white brothers slip on will fit the white brothers header, i'm almost certain any slip on would fit that header.
    Interesting..in general every aftermarked full system ive seen has a larger diameter to the headpipe than stock resulting in the slip on of that pipe not fitting. Why would white bros make a full system with the same diameter headpipe as stock? That seems pointless to me.
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game. -Donald Trump

Most full system headers will not fit a slip on. The slip on were made to match the dia. AND also the length and right curve of the stock header. Most if not all full system headers are made to fit that brand exhaust only. My WB exhaust muffler slip on will not fit a WB full exhaust header.

You would have to find out if the header came off a full exhaust system, or if the header was made for aftermarket slip on. Big differance in the two horses.
    1984 Honda 200M ATC
    1985 Honda 200X ATC
    1986 Honda 200X ATC
    1999 Honda 406EX....11:1, Web Cam / Hardened rockers. Ported. WB CDI. CT Racing header. WB E-Series slip on. Lonestar swinger.
    2001 Honda/KTM 520 Hybrid Quad. Its like a 400EX but twice the horsepower.
    2014 Artic Cat Wildcat Trail XT

probably depends on the manufacturer than. but fmf is the same way you can put any fmf slip on, on a powerbomb header
    pipe.

Originally posted by DragonGunner
    Most full system headers will not fit a slip on. The slip on were made to match the dia. AND also the length and right curve of the stock header. Most if not all full system headers are made to fit that brand exhaust only. My WB exhaust muffler slip on will not fit a WB full exhaust header.

You would have to find out if the header came off a full exhaust system, or if the header was made for aftermarket slip on. Big differance in the two horses.
    Ya my WB won't fit my full CT header....My friend had a full WB system, it would of been about 10 yrs ago, my WB slip on would not fit his header, no way no how, dia. might be the same but not where it met up.....maybe they changed after that......?
    1984 Honda 200M ATC
    1985 Honda 200X ATC
    1986 Honda 200X ATC
    1999 Honda 406EX....11:1, Web Cam / Hardened rockers. Ported. WB CDI. CT Racing header. WB E-Series slip on. Lonestar swinger.
    2001 Honda/KTM 520 Hybrid Quad. Its like a 400EX but twice the horsepower.
    2014 Artic Cat Wildcat Trail XT