Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Riding in Kansas

Riding in Kansas

I live in Salina and I am looking for some Quad riders serious about getting together and going riding. I like to just go out and have fun, ride the trails, ride wheelies, spin donuts, and just have a good time. I'd be up to going to Wichita, Topeka, Hays, or about that far if some good riding fun is in the forcast. I have Saturdays and Sundays off and every third Monday. E-mail me and we'll try to go riding some time.........Later......Michael

I live in south east KS, we usually ride at John Redmon Res. near Burlington. I may be up for a ride sometime. I would like to try the place up by Topeka near Carbondale. May have to wait till the weather is better in the spring.
    97 CBR1100XX

That would be cool. Just get in touch and let me know. We are going to Little Sahara in OK for new years. I would be up for going there sometime if you'd like. Email me at ItTakes2@Prodigy.net Later..........Michael

Talking

Hey guys, my name is Michael too! I'm in Wichita and am desperately looking for riding places and buddies too. There's a track called JEEPS by the Coliseum. I'm thinking about getting a membership there this year. Their website is http://www.jeepscycleclub.com Otherwise me and some friends go to Waynoka occasionally. I have a friend up by Salina named Steve Redden who is into drag banshees. Look forward to maybe hookin up sometime.

Later...............Mike

hey i live 30 miles from hays in russell and ride at a local track it is a blast.
    2004 YFZ 450

I live in kc missouri
    05 YFZ
    Custom Axis, Ars-Fx, Hiper, Rekluse, Pro-tec Skids.... Nuff Said!

OXC #317 B-Class

i will be in Pratt most of them summer i also would like to do some riding with some fellow EXRiders

hey i live in augusta bout 15 minutes out of wichita i have a membership to jeeps and ride 2 or 3 times a week their im 18 years old if anyone wants to come ride with me and my friend at jeeps for free just hollar at me or im me on aol "g on a 440" or email gona44@aol.com
    Cameron Lynn

man 86GN I live 10mins from Carbondale lol. I love rideing here lots of trails

Thumbs up

Hey linkcmd were all da trails at?Are the private prop or what?The trails around here are a friggin joke,nobody rides em antmorw and all the ppl that live on em block em so we cant get in. Anyways we should go ridin somtime.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast