Thread: bunch or parts for sale cheap

bunch or parts for sale cheap

i have a ton of spare eton 90 parts from when we raced. i have spare cases and old eton plastic and a lot of extras. just pm me with want you want and i will look for it and then talk to you. Just reply to this ad and we will talk.
    Thank You
    2007 trx 450er, flex bars, GTT revalved shocks/shift spring mod/poly belly skid plate, wiseco 12:1 piston, oem crank, rebuilt tranny, outlaw racing clutch/clutch lever, bare gusset kit, anodized blue frame/ valve cover, clutch cover, white swingarm and subframe, HMF Competition exhaust, pro armour bumper/grab bar/nerfs rock out front rims, Maier yellow/ white carbon fiber plastic, laegar +2 steering stem, lonestar billet carrier, uni/prefilter,

parts

any shocks? can be stock or better?

do u have and extended a arms or axels?

i just gave all the parts to a local guy free. Sorry
    2007 trx 450er, flex bars, GTT revalved shocks/shift spring mod/poly belly skid plate, wiseco 12:1 piston, oem crank, rebuilt tranny, outlaw racing clutch/clutch lever, bare gusset kit, anodized blue frame/ valve cover, clutch cover, white swingarm and subframe, HMF Competition exhaust, pro armour bumper/grab bar/nerfs rock out front rims, Maier yellow/ white carbon fiber plastic, laegar +2 steering stem, lonestar billet carrier, uni/prefilter,