Thread: WTT - Stator, Flywheel, CDI for my PVL ignition?

WTT - Stator, Flywheel, CDI for my PVL ignition?

Trade was made with jhtrx250r, let this post go.

Thanks
    If they don't make it, build it......

88/89 Laeger w/ LSR No-Link
    GC8 Impreza W/ WRX swap

I have all the stock stuff I could trade you, If you don't need the main harness or switch, ill check tomorrow the stuffs in my shop, I have 2 stators one is a ricks, the other is a stock off a 1986, both work fine ill get you some pics tomorrow or the next day if that will work?
    Full coustom 1988 trx 250r W/CPI sphinx LED 310 PV,fullbore,laeiger works suspension,the list goes on and on
    2009 trx250r pro-cross 310, laeiger a arms and swinger,pep suspension by jet racing,shiney and anodized
    1986 trx250r woods build in progress
    2005 trx450r -sold-
    2007 yfz450 -sold-
    2008 trx450r -sold-
    2007 ltr450 -sold-
    why did I sell the 4 pokes you ask? ride a 60hp trx 250r in the dunes that weighs 100 lbs less and ask again.
    2005 400ex wifes woods bike, fcr,white brothers full pipe,a few other mods,pep suspension by jet, gt thunder rear link
    2004 crf 250r set up for woods
    2006 rmz450 set up for sand

Originally posted by jhtrx250r
    I have all the stock stuff I could trade you, If you don't need the main harness or switch, ill check tomorrow the stuffs in my shop, I have 2 stators one is a ricks, the other is a stock off a 1986, both work fine ill get you some pics tomorrow or the next day if that will work?
    Sounds good, just get a pic of everything I'd be receiving when you can. We've dealt before so I'm willing to wait a day or 2 extra to do so again.

Just like you did for me, make sure you study the pics posted to get an idea of visual condition. First thing I would do (if I kept this ignition) is sand blast the crap off of it. The grim / surface corrosion you see in the pic won't just simply wipe off.

beobe99@aol.com or post pics here.

Thanks

GC8 Impreza W/ WRX swap

some close ups

GC8 Impreza W/ WRX swap