Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who else is ready to leave the country?

Who else is ready to leave the country?

I know I am.
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    monsters scare me daddy...

but blow... I LOVE TO BLOW!!!

Same.
    IM HARD ON EQUIPMENT!

GOON: look pro, go slow!

Spider Graphix, Magic Motorsports, ATVRDIERS.COM, MOM&DAD

****Breast cancer awareness! I love you grandma!****

If only america had more than a tenth of a brain cell we would hav been fine.
    2005 trx450-houser arms/PEP, 06 swinger, dc-6 linkage, lsr axle, protaper, houser stem, goldspeed wheels and tires, pro armor skids/nerfs/bumper,k&n, 43.5mm FCR, Kohashigawa Exhaust, +1 Ti Intake Valves, +2 Ti Exhaust Valves, CV4 Valve Springs, webcam, CT Racing Head, CB Seats, je 13.8:1, crf ignition, fluidyne radiator, hinson, asv, DID, Supersprox, ccp damper, Twist Throttle.

i might as well kiss my job goodbye.
    04 dodge cummins 6 speed
    Houser crf hybrid
    08 trx450r

your better off not working anyway. while your at it have 5 more kids, because your healthcare will be better than if you had a job. Get yourself an ebt card and eat prime rib and lobster tail all the time. Live like honey boo boo's family, make your job riding your atv all day.

It's okay, we are all going to die on the 21st of December anyways....

I have calmed down quite a bit now then how I was.. I mean.. Maybe Obama is worth a 2nd chance.

One thing he did do, was somehow he kept us from completely defaulting in 2008/2009.

I still don't trust him, but we are stuck with him for 4 more years, so might as well try to think positive..
    IM HARD ON EQUIPMENT!

GOON: look pro, go slow!

Spider Graphix, Magic Motorsports, ATVRDIERS.COM, MOM&DAD

****Breast cancer awareness! I love you grandma!****

That's just it, people came to US from opressive countries for freedom, where else is there to run too? There is no way he is worth a 2nd chance, just listen to his words from the 1st election, don't forget the judges he gets to appoint.
    current list:
    86 250R tt
    87 250R MX
    04 450R
    99 yamaha wolverine
    400ex
    400ex
    cbr f4i

for alabama and southeast info check out
    www.sequad.com

I think I am going to become an illegal so I can get all kinds of free sh*t. Ive always wanted to go to school for free and never have to pay for food and get welfare checks sent to me for having 10 children and just sitting on my ***.
    2005 trx450-houser arms/PEP, 06 swinger, dc-6 linkage, lsr axle, protaper, houser stem, goldspeed wheels and tires, pro armor skids/nerfs/bumper,k&n, 43.5mm FCR, Kohashigawa Exhaust, +1 Ti Intake Valves, +2 Ti Exhaust Valves, CV4 Valve Springs, webcam, CT Racing Head, CB Seats, je 13.8:1, crf ignition, fluidyne radiator, hinson, asv, DID, Supersprox, ccp damper, Twist Throttle.

seriously?

im not a huge obama fan, but he serves me better than romney/republican.

and how could you ever expect any one to pull us out of the hole that bush dug us, in 4 years? get real.

the main problem is the rest of congress, who are all politician born and raised *******s, who's goals are nothing but to keep their pockets filled. the president is NOT the main problem.
    2002 banshee - some go fast parts
    07 klx110 - alot of go fast parts

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast