Thread: rekluse clutch

rekluse clutch

hey there guys, I know the cobra advertizes a rekluse z ball clutch. Is there one for the pitsters out there? or does any one know if one fits out of any of the models rekluse already makes?
    specifically the fxr 150 0r 125?

Not that I know of. You don't see many of the pitsters in mx racing and they are fading out in xcountry do to the Yamaha 125. So not a lot of newer after market parts.
    We run the 6 disk clutch in ours and never had a issue. What type bottom end do you have? The newer HO bottom end has a remove able oil filter and a seperate cover for the clutch. This style has a 6 disk clutch stock. The older style motor only came stock with a 5 disk and can be upgraded to a 6 disk . Hopes this helps.
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

I built my 8yr old Daughter a new MX Quad with a Built Honda Sportrax TRX-90 Motor. It's got a WPR Ported V2 Roller Race Head, 54mm Aluminum Big Bore Cylinder, Programmable/Digital Ignition, and all the best bolt on mods available.

But I feel like it needs a few more things that would really put it over the top.

*I want to put a Direct Drive Manual Clutch in it and use a Rekluse Clutch Set Up with it. I just feel like a Manual Clutch would be way to much for her, and she would have a hard time learning it.

*I want to buy a used set of Mini MX FOX Float Front Shocks and a Fox Podium Rear Shock.

*Mini Quad Hydraulic Front Disc Brake Conversion and a DWT Champion in a Box Mini Quad Wheel Kit with Bill Balance XC Tires.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET A REKLUSE SET UP FOR THE PITSTER PRO FXR-125R. If you do, I should be able to convert her Clutch over to the Manual Set Up and use the same kit.
    04 Banshee, Polished 392cc Serval Cub, Hotrods Crank, Trinity Pistons and IV Cool Head/21cc Domes, Paul Turner Pipes, Pro-Design Air Filter, Outerwears Air Box Lid, Pro-Design Billet Intakes/Boost Bottle, Boyesen Power Reeds/Billet Reed Cages/Spacers, 28mm PWK Carbs , Driveline Clutch, Full Dyna-Tek Ignition, Upgraded Suspension and Cooling System and so much more!!!

8yr Old Daughters Signature:
    2009 Tao-Tao Mini Eagle with a LONCIN 110cc Engine. TRX-90 Port/Polished Head, BCI Mega Cam, Shindy SS Valves, High Compression Piston, FMF Power Core 4 Exhaust, UNI Dual Stage Air Filter, EGR Block Off, NGKX Plug, and a bunch of other Stuff!!!