Thread: 400ex conversion

400ex conversion

well we have been working on and off for a couple of years on a 400ex convesion kit, now we're about finished we will have 5 kits for sale. if any one has any interstplease give me a call. i will try and get some up to date pictures up as soon as i can....
    joe p.
    219-613-7461

Would like to see some pics. What is the price?

it would be easier for me to text pics at this time, as far as price there are a couple of different options to choose from so just give me a call and i can go over the specifics.

Pics to 636-697-7581

Any news on this kit ?
    03 crf450r powered 00 400ex. JE high comp piston, Lrd trx450r exhaust, Leagers plus 2 LT front end, Leagers swinger, Extended axle, Fox Evol fronts, Stock rear shock at the moment, Trx450r rear brake set up, Pro armor pro peg nerf bars, Ac racing front bumper, Steering stabilizer, Fluidyne Radiator.

86 trx 250r - sold
    Kawi tecate 4 - sold
    88 blaster -sold

Quote Originally Posted by get_up_mark View Post
    Any news on this kit ?
    I don't know where his production run is at, but I bought the beta test kit off of them and have been using it for about 2 years now. I love it! It dropped 13lbs off the total atv weight. (IT's now 383lbs ready to ride!) You can get a glimps of it in action here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=darTMbY_zW0

God bless...
    Mark

2005 400ex kick start conversion? Help please?

might be trading my fourwheeler for this 2005 400ex that's completely after martket, not one bit is stock, so the dude said I could ride it with the electric start, but it's not healthy for the four wheeler because the starter is too weak for the rest of the engine, so he recommended me to convert it to kick start when I get it, so I'm wondering, should I do it? Is this hard to do? And does it cost a lot of money?

Well for one this thread is in the Cannondale section about putting 400ex plastic on a cannondale. Two I would run not walk from a 400ex that cant start on electric power with the idea that a kicker system would work better.

Would like to see some pics. What is the price?