Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STQRA Racers read here

STQRA Racers read here

For those of you STQRA (South Texas Quad Racers Association) who came up to the Badlands for round 1 of the TQRA series, I just wanted to say "thanks"! You helped make this race the largest we've had by far, and the races were great! We had over 170 racers, which is just awesome. The biggest turnout we had last year was 112.

Thanks again for coming!
    2001 MX Race 400EX - TQRA Series Racer #721

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    C&D Racing - 308-696-7805
    Bullet Motorsports

"You can't have a battle of the wits with someone that's unarmed."

I agree with Razorback, it was nice to see all of you and hope you can come back. It was great to see that many people out racing.

Originally posted by zerorider
    I agree with Razorback, it was nice to see all of you and hope you can come back. It was great to see that many people out racing.
    Hey! How did doublezero do?

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    Bullet Motorsports

I thought he got eighth, but when the results came out, he was in ninth. oh well, he didn't get hurt. He is sure after me for a bigger fourwheeler

sorry i couldnt make it to Badlands... I still am gettin my quad set up... you bet ya Im gonna be at Splendora on the 23!!!!!! Hope to see some TQRA riders out there look for #454 on the gray 250x
    2006 CBR600RR Track Bike "6Hunny"

Looks like the ladies from down south were pretty fast, looks like the top three were from down south.

Razor, looks like you came out OK too. I thought I might want to race the over thirty but you guys are too fast for me. I'm waiting for the over 40 class and if it don't hurry up, I'll have to wait for the over 50 class

KrazyKurt made a pretty good showing, even after getting bucked off his quad during the first Moto . Glad he didn't get hurt.

Originally posted by 250xChick
    sorry i couldnt make it to Badlands... I still am gettin my quad set up... you bet ya Im gonna be at Splendora on the 23!!!!!! Hope to see some TQRA riders out there look for #454 on the gray 250x
    I noticed a lot of ladies racing, and I thought you might have been one of them. Guess not

If you are going to make it to one of our races, let me know, I'd like to meet you. I'd love to come down to Splendora. I hear it's a fantastic track.

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    Bullet Motorsports

Anybody know how the guy who broke is femur is doing? He was riding a C-dale in the 4-stroke class. He was air lifted out of there. If anyone knows him or talks to him, tell him I hope he has a good, speedy(relatively speaking) recovery.

I don't know him personally. I found an update on the TQRA forum:

Just wanted to pass on the latest information about Cody Nichols. He had a single fracture of the femur above the growth plate. They put in a titanium rod and are using the "halo" instead of a cast. He is able to walk with crutches and should be released today.

Sounds like he's going to be OK, but it was a nasty wreck. That's the first time I've been at a race where someone was air lifted out, and I hope it's the last.

My Quad Site
    TQRA Site
    Bullet Motorsports

I will probably be able to make a few TQRA races in the summer since right now is kind of hectic with my graduation in May... but def make it out to Splendora, its a pretty nice track the only complaints I have is sometimes it gets VERY VERY DEEP, which causes my lil 250x to have a bit of problems sometimes. If you need directions to Splendora let me know, the race will be on the 23, Sign up is at 8 am, practice is at 9 am, and the motos will start at 10 am, we need some more pros to come out and give Porter, Livonic, and all our other pros some competition. I am still deciding on which class I should race in, it's between the Womens class or the Sport Quad (200 2 stroke, 350 4 stroke) Class....... I dunno which one would give me a better experience and etc etc...
    2006 CBR600RR Track Bike "6Hunny"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast