Thread: hybrid.mx.11

Thumbs down hybrid.mx.11

took almost a month to get what i sent him money for and 600 dollars later i basicly ended up with a nice cooler, spare transmission, and a set of cases, beware of this dude, he is a POS!!!
    Walsh crf450

Re: hybrid.mx.11

Originally posted by quadcrazy02
    took almost a month to get what i sent him money for and 600 dollars later i basicly ended up with a nice cooler, spare transmission, and a set of cases, beware of this dude, he is a POS!!!
    Sorry to here that. I'am tired of the low life scum that are profiting off of the junk they are selling. Make sure to always get good pictures and I would stray away from motors and shocks unless you are certain that the sellers intentions are good. Everyone gets screwed atleast once on here and it's pretty sad...I too bought a POS hybrid off of a POS...
    04 trx450r
    Walsh Hybrid

Re: Re: hybrid.mx.11

yeah i hear ya, i also found out that this same POS sold a curtis sparks pipe to a guy on here like 2 weeks ago and he hasn'nt got it yet. He said he quit returning his text and wont answer his phone. I hate to say it but he'll be lucky to get a Curtis Sparks sticker, much less than a pipe.
    His Number is (812)664-8347 if anybody on here wants to remind him what a worthless POS he is!!!! im sure he"s going to get tired of seeing my number pop up reminding him!!
    Originally posted by jjohns5
    Sorry to here that. I'am tired of the low life scum that are profiting off of the junk they are selling. Make sure to always get good pictures and I would stray away from motors and shocks unless you are certain that the sellers intentions are good. Everyone gets screwed atleast once on here and it's pretty sad...I too bought a POS hybrid off of a POS...
    Walsh crf450