i heard its going to be red
    2005 XC TRX450R

www.youtube.com/user/kono993
    ^^^^***SUBSCRIBE***^^^^

Originally posted by Black Sheep
    Baja 1000
    wrong again kido.
    http://www.bannedatatvnews.net

omg another one of these threads seriously, nobody trolling the internet forums knows anything, and when they do, it will be at honda.com. Untill then just STFU already, if you want some new fancy crap go buy a can-am turd, oh and btw, take note of what everyone starts riding once the factories pull out.. thats right, steel framed carburated outdated 450R!
    450R JB PEP Baldwin

Originally posted by MX450
    omg another one of these threads seriously, nobody trolling the internet forums knows anything, and when they do, it will be at honda.com. Untill then just STFU already, if you want some new fancy crap go buy a can-am turd, oh and btw, take note of what everyone starts riding once the factories pull out.. thats right, steel framed carburated outdated 450R!
    For real this **** is getting old.

Of course nobody knows, not one person. Not a dealer, not a freind of a friend, Certianly not Phantom rider, not black sheep, NOT one person. no matter how much a person "claims" to have inside info, they are full of ****, the best one was some guy on here said he was going for a job at honda, and was given a tour of a factory and saw the "New" 450R sitting there, But then said he couldnt say anymore cause he was worried if he did he wouldnt get the job....;

Fact is nobody knows,, probably not even honda knows.
    http://www.bannedatatvnews.net

yea and i'll go ahead and say bs to the guy who got to see it in the factory.
    RECREATION TIRES
    www.rectires.com

Originally posted by grim one
    wrong again kido.
    Kido? Did your parents not teach you to respect your elders?

I guess you missed the joke. Notice I never said what year Baja 1000 followed by the little wink.

And bs again.
    RECREATION TIRES
    www.rectires.com

Say my name enough and I reappear...Geeze, try to retire and I'm still topical.

Look, even if they do drop a new 450 in the next 2 years, it doesn't matter to me. It's long since past since I posted my information here.

I've been right on many, many quads, but when there's not enough $$$ out there, you get no new toys...period.

I know what I know, know what I've seen and stand by every word I've posted.

Just ask the folks at Can Am prior to the release of the DS 450...I was a thorn in their side and they had no idea who I was. Ask Jeremy Schell who did the test riding for them about their DS 250, the original race quad tested. I know what I know...period.

Have a wonderful day.

TPR

TPR is the Brett Favre of ATVriders..retires, unretires, retires, unretires...

P.S.- I think we all know what we all know as well..Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast