Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CrossRoads MX Oct 13 and 14

CrossRoads MX Oct 13 and 14

Crossroads mx is holding a 2 day race October 13 and 14. It will be 2 seperate races . 2 motos each day. So you can run both or just Saturday or just Sunday. The track is located just south of Effingham Illinois . They run both bikes and quads. Bikes in the morning then they reprep the track and run the Quads. The owner is very accomodating and will make sure you have a classs to run in.
    So anybody located in Illinois , Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri , Ohio etc we would love to have you. This is a AMA event and AMA cards are needed. You can also purchase one at the track. The track is a awesome national style track with plenty of room , elevation changes but also very friendly for the mini quads. Room at the gate for 20 quads.
    The facility is top notch with restrooms , showers , free overnight camping but electric sites are available for a small fee. Pit vehichles and pets are allowed.
    Also no youth rider goes home empty handed. Everyone recieves a real nice plaque.Of course 1st is larger than 2nd and so on.
    Please guys give it some thought about coming. You TMXA and Reeds Racing guys we would love to see you and its really not that far. Probably about 3 hours.
    For info check out Crossroadsmx.com and click on the series and you will see the speacial quad series. Its called MotoX Outcasts. The name came about do to the way we were treated at another nearby track.
    Hope to see a bunch of you there.
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice
    Moto X Outcast 2012 90cc 3rd place
    Steve Nace Indoor Winter Nationals St and TT 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 2nd place.

Oct. 13-14

I'm 95 % sure we are coming. I think we are going to just race Saturday, unless we can get an early race Sunday. I have to work Sunday night. I'll see if I can bring some others from down here.
    Dad of #523 Noah Free
    2014 150-300 TMXA Champion
    2014 Mid-America Arenacross 0-90 open Champion
    2014 Mid-America Arenacross 71-90 Champion
    2012 Ohio Valley Indoor 0-90 Auto Champion
    2011 TMXA 71-90cc Mod Champion
    2012 Mid-America Arenacross 0-90 superquad champion
    2012 G-Force National Team
    969 motorsports Team rider
    2015 Sponsors:
    Bell helmets
    Leatt
    Kid Dynamite clothing
    ODI Grips
    O'Neal
    Chase Motorsports
    Globe Shoes
    Chris Grissom Racing
    All Sport Dynamics
    Hinson clutches

Jungleboy213

That's great to here. To all you out of town guys if we can get an idea of how many guys are willing to come I'll get ahold of Nadine the track owner and see if we can work out something to get you guys on the road sooner. Either run a extra nonpoints race Saturday or possible sneak the minis in before the bikes.
    Adam McGee Racing 11 running 2 Pitster Pro's and a Xtreme custom flat tracker. Thanks Firepower Minis, Tbolt Usa, Atv Fourplay, Pitster Pro BRM Offroad graphics, Titain Motorworks , Motocross Vests Champions Choice

illinois

How far is this from South Bend Indiana?
    ATV OUTLAWS RACING TEAM, HONDA EAST TOLEDO,COUNTRY GRAINS BREAD CO.,
    ELKA SUSPENSION, FIERCE POWERSPORTS, PRO TAPER,
    GOODMAN RACING. RAGE ENGINES. FLY RACING, WALSH RACECRAFT, HINSON CLUTCHES,FOURWERX CARBON, MAXIS TIRES

Joe Scarrow trainer/ coach and tech.

Ryan Korody # 925 2014 450B and Production B National Champion

Ryko

I'm working in portage Indian and it's about 3 hours max. You might be able to cut off some time with a diaganle route . I think you would enjoy the track. Last weekend they had over 10 c class riders.
    I don't know if you know Duncan Fincher? They used to race some nationals in the mini classes on a Honda . He is leading the c class in points

Crossroads This Weekend

Just wanted to remind everyone about the races this weekend. There will be a band on Saturday night. Also she is going to have games , food, and prizes from sponsors for the kids. It is their rider aprreciation weekend. This is a great track and run very well. She was responsible for keeping the quads alive and forming MotoX outcast club that allowed us to rent another track nearby so we had a 2 track series to run. It would be great to show our quad support.
    Just remember this is a long , wide National style track so set up accordingly. The weather is suppose to be nice and Ill keep you posted on it throughout the week. You can also check out their website and facebook page for info.
    If you guys coming from a far just want to ride on Saturday or can only ride Saturday let me know and I will see if we can add a extra moto or even run another race.Also if some of the TMXA guys with your fourstroke Hondas come up we can see about doing a production style class. And dont forget no youth rider walks away empty handed.
    Tell your dirt bike friends and anyone you know running big quads. They get some pretty good 450 riders.
    If anyone has questions feel free to call or text me Thanks Brian 618-975-7303

what's the start time going to be Sunday early or late? I have to work Saturday but we'd like to check it out Sunday. Website says sign-in at 1pm for ATV's????
    Joshua Graham (my son)
    '11 Buff Daddy, D15, Indiana MX Champ
    '11 MWXC 70cc Champ
    '12 Indiana State Champ 70cc Prod and 90cc Stock
    WWW.JOSHUAGRAHAMRACING.COM

TRX310R

Start time

They normally start around 2-2:30. They run practice then start the races. They always prep the track after the bikes finish up. So the track is always in great shape.

For those planning on attending and staying the night Saturday bring Halloween costumes for the kids. They get to trick or treat through the pits. Also they are having a pitbike race on the big track this year.

Saturday

I think it's just going to be us this weekend. A couple of kids are headed to Durhamtown, a couple are going to Jerimiah Jones' and some just want a weekend off. There is also a race at 800mx that some are going to. I may be able to bring 1 more.
    Dad of #523 Noah Free
    2014 150-300 TMXA Champion
    2014 Mid-America Arenacross 0-90 open Champion
    2014 Mid-America Arenacross 71-90 Champion
    2012 Ohio Valley Indoor 0-90 Auto Champion
    2011 TMXA 71-90cc Mod Champion
    2012 Mid-America Arenacross 0-90 superquad champion
    2012 G-Force National Team
    969 motorsports Team rider
    2015 Sponsors:
    Bell helmets
    Leatt