Thread: 2006 blaster part out

2006 blaster part out

Have a 2006 blaster that i'm getting ready to disassemble/part out. Any/everything is considered up for sale with the exception of the frame.

The stock motor (with improved SST pipe) had the piston grenade so it is also up for sale (will let go cheap, but complete, as not planning on disassembling).

Let me know if there are any parts of interest you want to offer on, otherwise I'll start to dissemble, take pictures and start posting pieces for sale out here on EX and EBay.

im interested in the pipe. and what kind of plastics were on it
    2007 trx 450er, flex bars, GTT revalved shocks/shift spring mod/poly belly skid plate, wiseco 12:1 piston, oem crank, rebuilt tranny, outlaw racing clutch/clutch lever, bare gusset kit, anodized blue frame/ valve cover, clutch cover, white swingarm and subframe, HMF Competition exhaust, pro armour bumper/grab bar/nerfs rock out front rims, Maier yellow/ white carbon fiber plastic, laegar +2 steering stem, lonestar billet carrier, uni/prefilter,

Plastic was blue OEM plastic with OEM center headlight, etc.

Will try to get pictures of sst exhaust, silencer and plastic posted here soon.

FMF exhaust setup was over $300 and didn't see even a summer's use before motor let go.

ok well pm me about the pipe im definitly interested
    2007 trx 450er, flex bars, GTT revalved shocks/shift spring mod/poly belly skid plate, wiseco 12:1 piston, oem crank, rebuilt tranny, outlaw racing clutch/clutch lever, bare gusset kit, anodized blue frame/ valve cover, clutch cover, white swingarm and subframe, HMF Competition exhaust, pro armour bumper/grab bar/nerfs rock out front rims, Maier yellow/ white carbon fiber plastic, laegar +2 steering stem, lonestar billet carrier, uni/prefilter,

FMF Pipe

Full FMF exhaust, like new with just the start of some blue'ing at neck of head pipe... $200 shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images

FMF Pipe

Silencer

Blaster Plastic

Full set of blue OEM plastic in good condition (no breaks/cracks but does have some white stress discoloration on few edges)

If you buy the full set I'll sell it all for $150 shipped (probably going to cost me close to $50 to ship due to large sized box that will be required for that rear section)... just trying to get $100 out of all of it.

Don't want to start selling off various pieces yet... unless there is no interest in entire set.

Links to Part Out Thread over in Parts section

Sorry, I shouldn't be posting here and in parts... and since I'm parting this out to various sellers (most likely) instead as a full parts machine, putting all the details over in the "parts for sale" section is probably better/preferred by the forum users.

Please hop over to this thread as I'll put pictures of motor out here and update with the other pieces as I get there, etc.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=493262